What would you do in a groundhog year?

You go to sleep on the 31st of December 2020 and wake up the next day but when you check your phone, it says January 1st 2020. After the first couple of days you realize it’s just like groundhog day, but for the whole year, and everything is going to happen all over again.

What would you do with the information you have about 2020?

Buy a new groundhog.

Funnily enough I don’t think I would have really done anything different apart from buy a shitload of cryptocurrency. I speculatively bought a small amount a few months back and then promptly forgot about it. Turns out the exchange rate (relative to fiat currencies) has doubled since then.

1 Like

Fucking buy toilet paper, PPE, grocery store stocks. buy when the airline stocks crash and buy more gold and silver.

Couple years ago I bought a couple Kg of silver to see if they would rocket in price in the next meltdown. Boy did they ever.

3 Likes

Well that’s basically my life in Taiwan this year, from travelling overseas every month to being stuck here week in week out. Groundhog 2020. So I have been pursuing some new hobbies, getting out to islands and places I’ve never made it to before. It hasn’t completely made up for being stuck but at least it’s not wasted.
Oh yeah I would have sold down my DeFi coin cryptocurrency after it had gone 10x but hey I should not need groundhog day to figure that shit out.

1 Like

Sell all my stocks, and buy TSLA in April. But that’s the pessimist in me talking.

Warn the world to take Wuhan flu/ COVID-19 seriously.

And tell Kobe to try taking a bus to his girl’s basketball game instead of a helicopter.

Did you have a world stage in January 2020?

That is well, sweet. :bowing:

1 Like

Dude. I tried to warn my MP in October in person in Canada about China’s shit like this.

He told me we in Canada have to follow the rules.

Trust me. I tried.

5 Likes

Buy more ASX stocks in that 2nd week of March when the crash happened here in Aus. (Subsequently many stocks have doubled, tripled since then)

1 Like