What would you get naked for?

What would you get naked for?
Besides sex :slight_smile:

Now, don’t make me say it … :no-no: I won’t tell you … :bow:

a shower

Why is she saying she’s naked when she’s clearly not? Try a Filipino Oblation Run, boat trackers on the Yangtze (before 1994) or one of the naked festivals in Japan.

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=72631&p=894816#p894816

Get NAKED for? How utterly perverted! The ONLY reason I can see for EVER taking off all my clothes at once would be to prove once and for all to Irishstu that yes, Iris, some people are naturally lumpy-looking and NO! I do NOT have any praties secreted about my person. SO STOP POKING!

[quote=“Namahottie”]What would you get naked for?
Besides sex :slight_smile:[/quote]You :howyoudoin:

A klondike bar?!?

About ten minutes?

Okay five

almost

For joesax? :loco:

For the liquor or Housecat? i’m confused because I thought you liked ME. :laughing:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Namahottie”]What would you get naked for?
Besides sex :slight_smile:[/quote]You :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Awwww. But you have plums…:idunno:

For the liquor or Housecat? I’m confused because I thought you liked ME. :laughing:[/quote]

Don’t blame the chief if he can’t use these here intarwebs.

This

or this?

They don’t have them newfangled things up north.

Naked? Apart from sex and sleeping?

river swimming, and surfing! (warm water only, of course. one can’t afford the shrinkage.)

Anyway, who says you have to be naked for sex? what happens to the batman costume then? and the clingwrap?

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“Namahottie”]What would you get naked for?
Besides sex :slight_smile:[/quote]You :howyoudoin:[/quote]

Awwww. But you have plums…:idunno:[/quote]What do you expect I have? I’m not one of housecat’s plastic men.

Housework. But only if the curtains are drawn. :yay:

There’s an adventure outfit in Nanaimo BC that’ll let you bungee for free if you do it in the buff. That’d be something I’d consider, mostly because I’m too cheap to fork over $100 for it.

Are you worried about the family jewels being mangled or something?

I’d get naked to elect Ron Paul

:unamused:

Are you worried about the family jewels being mangled or something?
[/quote]

No. Actually, the thought of letting the pigeon loose for a bouncy ride sounds kind of fun! :smiling_imp:

Or the black socks?

:laughing: