What would you like to spend your NT$3600 on?

IF you get NT$3600 from the govt, what would you like to spend it on?

I’m still thinking about it.

Whattayamean
IF
?!!!

36 hundred :lick: mmmmm

put down a 4% deposit on the camera I’d like to buy…
:frowning: why are my hobbies so damn expensive?..

Listen, Sonny,

You kids these days just don’t know how to find bargains like ol’ Gramps here.

Tell ya what . . . I’ll sell ya MY camera for a better price than NT$90,000 . . . (3600 Deevaided by 4 percent)

It’s Di Gi Tal!

and I’ll throw in one o’ those TURN TABLES you younguns’ are so hot for . . . just to sweeten the deal.

Im gonna get lots and lots of cheap toilet paper. Yup, I’m building myself a fort.

3600 NT will add to the arsenal of stout with which I am about to fortify my soul.

I shall donate mine for a nice box of deodorant for Stu.

[quote=“urodacus”]I shall donate mine for a nice box of deodorant for Stu.[/quote]Er… you know it’s NT$ not US$ ?

What, I can’t just tuck it away and earn interest on it? :frowning:

At your frail age, you should begin to think about digging under that old mattress and start living a little before it’s too late! :stuck_out_tongue:

marboulette

No, I’m horrified at the thought of what I might find under the mattress.

Hey! D-bones, you used to have a wife, didn’t you?

Haven’t seen her in a while. :ponder:

[quote=“zender”]Hey! D-bones, you used to have a wife, didn’t you?

Haven’t seen her in a while. :ponder:[/quote]

:whistle: OUCH :doh: - could be a nasty one under the belt.

3600 NTD, half for Animals Taiwan and half for Dr. Dog.

I do not want to keep it as I do not need it.

[quote=“ceevee369”]3600 NTD, half for Animals Taiwan and half for Dr. Dog.

I do not want to keep it as I do not need it.[/quote]

admirable sentiment, but that could be trickier than you think ceevee… the whole point of this “stimulus package” is that people are supposed to spend it, not save it or whatever… that’s why what we are going to be given is vouchers, not cash or a tax credit… 36 x NT$100 vouchers that you can spend as if it were cash at any store registered to provide normal numbered receipts… if you don’t spend them, they are just worthless pieces of paper and they will expire… if you buy a NT$10 ice cream with one of your NT$100 vouchers, you don’t get your NT$90 change back in cash, it’s spend it all or lose it all, so you’d better buy another 9 ice creams… donating it could be tricky to impossible… :idunno:

[quote=“plasmatron”][quote=“ceevee369”]3600 NTD, half for Animals Taiwan and half for Dr. Dog.

I do not want to keep it as I do not need it.[/quote]

admirable sentiment, but that could be trickier than you think ceevee… the whole point of this “stimulus package” is that people are supposed to spend it, not save it or whatever… that’s why what we are going to be given is vouchers, not cash or a tax credit… 36 x NT$100 vouchers that you can spend as if it were cash at any store registered to provide normal numbered receipts… if you don’t spend them, they are just worthless pieces of paper and they will expire… if you buy a NT$10 ice cream with one of your NT$100 vouchers, you don’t get your NT$90 change back in cash, it’s spend it all or lose it all, so you’d better buy another 9 ice creams… donating it could be tricky to impossible… :idunno:[/quote]

Maybe Ceevee could turn it into dog food and donate that? Dogs like ice cream, but it isn’t good for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Solved ! Good advice. (…but with an ARC card only - I am out of targt so an ATM donation is all I can do before leaving the Rock) :notworthy:

[quote=“zender”]Hey! D-bones, you used to have a wife, didn’t you?

Haven’t seen her in a while. :ponder:[/quote]

:laughing: She was at the last happy hour. :moon:

Anyway, I bet AT will accept the coupons; they merely have to turn around and use them immediately to buy whatever they need right now.

Immediately? What sort of time limit is there going to be on these things?

OK, I think I know what I want to spend my NT$3600 on now.

Immediately? What sort of time limit is there going to be on these things?[/quote]
Pick 'em up before the end of April, spend 'em before next September.