What would you rather be doing right now?

Provided that the weather is nice and there are no nuttsos shooting people up, or burning stuff down–I’d rather be in Thailand on the beach with powdery white sand between my toes, a rambutantini in one hand, and a good book in the other, and Matthew McConaughey giving me a back rub with some fresh coconut oil.

How about you?

Driving on the open highway to wherever.

I’d Rather Just Switch of my Television Set and go Outside and do Something Less Boring Instead!

I’d rather be playing my guitar.

I’d love to be on a golf course.

Watching my kid playing in the fountains down Bitan.

I’d rather be up a mountain watching the Tour de France pass by.

Actually I’d rather be doing practically ANYTHING else right now. And that INCLUDES retrieving lobsters from Jayne Mansfield’s bum.

Flying home with the family

Off the rock back where summer nights stretch on and you can get a decent breath of fresh air.

+1 :thumbsup:

I fuckin heard THAT, bubba.

I was going to say ESPECIALLY retrieving lobsters from Jayne Mansfield’s bum.

Alternatively,

with the Cooch

mixing me up a big fuckin frosty MJ

the Looch

massaging this knot from between my shoulder blades while she sparks me up a big fat

and

the Hayek

braiding my beard.

With these gatos playing all my old favourites…

the Chief…when’s the blog coming out :slight_smile:

Introspectively strolling green fields in traditional English finery.

Suppose I just read too much BritLit as a child. It’s always been my dream. Ahhh.

I’d rather be not getting ready for a weekend of IELTS examining. Rather cruising up and down the beach on my Merida ogling all those mighty fine legs…

Philippines/Thailand in two weeks, for a month of reading a variety of cheap second-hand books, decent convo’s with fairly normal (hopefully) foreigners, more tanning, swimming, biking, late night howling at the moon, and girls in bikinis…

[quote=“housecat”]Provided that the weather is nice and there are no nuttsos shooting people up, or burning stuff down–I’d rather be in Thailand on the beach with powdery white sand between my toes, a rambutantini in one hand, and a good book in the other, and Matthew McConaughey giving me a back rub with some fresh coconut oil.

How about you?[/quote]You have the right idea, no doubt. I’m just not sure about Matthew. :wink:

I would rather it be tomorrow where I am relaxed enjoying good company, than today where I am slogging in the kitchen!

Sorry, I forgot that we are meeting up tomorrow for rugby and beer. :lick:

[quote=“ThreadKiller”]Introspectively strolling green fields in traditional English finery.

Suppose I just read too much BritLit as a child. It’s always been my dream. Ahhh.[/quote]
I’ll walk beside you, with a bonnet in one hand and a branch in another, bosom heaving, perspiring and slightly flushed and we can discuss Mr. Darcy :laughing:

[quote=“divea”]
I’ll walk beside you, with a bonnet in one hand and a branch in another, bosom heaving, perspiring and slightly flushed and we can discuss Mr. Darcy :laughing:[/quote]

Sounds good - I love the heaving, parasol, and perspiration. But you must remember that I will eventually get Darcy, which makes you my best friend Charlotte, who will ultimately get married to Mr. Collins. :blush: