What's the Point of Lap Dances?

I was like that, minus the good looking part

Don’t believe everything you read

1 Like

Yeah…I wouldn’t call preditory behavior “spices”.

1 Like

Man, you got her tits in your face.

1 Like

Why did you stop attracting really hot women?

I thought you were going to church events for single mothers. :thinking:

This thread has some instant classic interventions xD

So yeah, I always have objected the same: what’s the point of paying for getting home horny as fuck? I went to one of ghose KTV once (bachelor party), not really into it tbh.

1 Like

How much do you charge per dance, jimpresley? I expect some serious butt grinding and tits against my face.

1 Like

For you it’s free, my friend. :heart:

2 Likes

whats a lap dance

It’s a bit like a a grammar and punctuation google, but with a Shift key added for eroticism.

3 Likes

Nice, Shift keys turn me on

You went to the wrong KTV… there are some which provide release as part of the hourly rate

I was like you, but also minus the famous part…

…depends who’s waiting for you at home?

I once had a guy give me a glowing review of a strip club because you could get great burgers there while watching the strippers. One of my classmates also worked there immediately after leaving school at 16. She was pretty hot back then, i once saw some upskirt action on the school bus. She looks worse for wear nowadays. Being a 16 yr old burger strip club stripper must have been a poor life choice.

1 Like

What’s the point of life? Some questions don’t require answers. Enjoy life. Enjoy lap dances.

The burgers were great. We used to go over at lunch from the office.

1 Like

The funny thing is, even though I do know what you look(ed) like, I always picture you as your old avatar. :grandpa:

What, ringgit? Rupees? Rupiah? :thinking:

Ron Jeremy’s in some serious trouble at the moment.

Obviously JP’s talking about Rand. Everyone knows he’s a saffa :wink:

2 Likes