What's the Weirdest Thing That Ever Happened to You in Taiwan?

Some chick approached me in the MRT station because she saw me reading my Chinese textbook and said I looked ‘smart’ (ironically she used vocab that I couldnt understand at the time ).
She followed me onto the MRT and sat down beside me. Started chatting to me. Meanwhile she took an orange out of her pocket and started peeling it.
This set off a wave of tut-tutting and ‘you can’t do that’. She proceeded to munch on the orange and offer me some. She eventually told the others to screw themselves she was only eating an orange. From her accent I guessed she was mainland Chinese.

Next she asked me could she accompany me back to my flat , kept asking me where I lived and she liked ‘mixed’ babies, wanted a smart kid, something along those lines. While admittedly she wasn’t the worst looking chick I reckoned she was bat shit crazy at this stage. So I didn’t tell her where my stop was and then rather abruptly left. I was on the escalator when I felt a tap on my shoulder. She had followed me off the train and asked me where I was going ?

I kind of freaked out at that stage and ran most of the way home with the odd backward glance …Never saw her again :joy:

20 Likes