What's Your Favorite Time Of the Day?

Now I can see what that is.

I thought it was some kind of road kill.

I was nearly at the tit yesterday, Jubei.

Late afternoon/dusk, just after the sun sets. I really like taking pictures about this time, because all the neon is lit up, but the sky is still light.

I like afternoon into evening and then through until about 4 am.
I dislike mornings unless I have had a good nights’ sleep, but I have to be in bed before the sun rises or up after it rises otherwise I feel wierd. I hate the sickly, milky light that comes from the horizon.
I think it’s something to do with working night shifts back home where I would feel terrible when first light arrives for not getting any sleep.

I like being outdoors in the dead of night. Don’t really know why.

My favourite time of day is when I open the door to our flat, and my one-year-old son realises I’m home from work and runs towards me.

12:26am. Thanks for asking!

That is NOT suchafob. I am about 5-10 years younger than that pretty lady.

bass

adj : having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range; “a deep voice”; “a bass voice is lower than a baritone voice”; “a bass clarinet” [syn: deep] n
1: the lowest part of the musical range
2: the lowest part in polyphonic music [syn: bass part]
3: an adult male singer with the lowest voice [syn: basso]
4: the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae [syn: sea bass]
5: any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus) [syn: freshwater bass]
6: the lowest adult male singing voice [syn: bass voice, basso]
7: the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
8: nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes

Bite me.

I’m not feeling the love here SAF. :smiley: