Where are the nude beaches?

just joshin. and wishin.

*Christie :wink:

You could always strip down and prance about Fulong. Iā€™m sure noone would say anything. They may even pretend not to look! :smiley:

Thereā€™s that gay nude beach all the papers are making a big hoopla about.

Is the gay beach that was in the news recently the one off Tanshui or is it another one? If it is half as much fun as they say it must sure be worth a visit. I could not figure out the location from the TV news report. Does anyone know?

As far as the gay beach in Tanshui is concerned, it is not a really a nude beach at all. It is just an informal meeting place for gay people. I donā€™t know, but it is so near ā€˜civilizationā€™ that I doubt nudity would be an option unless you want to impress the locals with strange foreign behaviour. I never saw anyone with their clothes off at this location, in fact like many Taiwan beaches most were fully dressed.

Also, what about ā€œcommunal spasā€ where all the people are naked. Could someone provide a listing of those in Taiwan as well?

ok hereā€™s my list:

short innit?

There was some talk in a thread a few months ago (too lazy to check the actual one) about a city councilman in Penghu trying to make the famous beach there a nude one.

Chewy

Unfortunately, thereā€™s a terrible dearth of naturist options anywhere in this country. The best one can do is make oneā€™s own ā€“ there are plenty of secluded places where you can take your like-minded friends to frolic in the nude. And, as Iā€™ve found over the years, there are many Taiwanese who are only too happy to get into the spirit of discarding their clothes and enjoying the pure pleasure of outdoor nakedness, just as long as they can be sure that theyā€™re not going to be seen by any fellow Taiwanese who might disapprove of their behaviour. If theyā€™re with foreigners or their own people who have no inhibitions about being naked, they take to it like ducks to water.

Taichung County, TaAn(Da AN) Hsien, Ta An (Da AN) Beach

大安 :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :homer: :beatnik:

Any beach in Taiwan is a nude beach, except Kenting, since people actually go thereā€¦ Walk up the beach in Fulong, and take it off, nobody will say anythingā€¦ But you will be alone, unless you take a crew, or run into me hiding under the pines, when it isnā€™t rainingā€¦ I have a nice all over tan, now, could pass myself off as beyonceā€™s brotherā€¦ knyuck, knyuckā€¦

Sorry but were are Joshin and wishin? The local guys go naked every morning up the little river a ways at Wulai. I havenā€™t actually been but that is what the taxi driver told meā€¦