Where are Trump's Tax returns?

I don’t know why y’all go on Democrats Democrats. Aren’t you US citizens first ?
This culture war stuff in the US is pathetic.

So you’re saying that because we’re U.S. citizens, we shouldn’t call out bad behavior by a political party? Those of us who live in free societies should be thankful we have the right to do that.

1 Like

I am, yes. Unfortunately I’m not so sure about Democrats these days.

Pathetic

I would never talk about my fellow Irishmen about that, even the orange ones.

1 Like

Get back to us when your orange Irish open sanctuary cities, advocate for open borders, and insist that citizenship doesn’t matter.

Maybe then you too will begin to wonder about their priorities.

I’ve heard of black Irish, but never orange ones. :thinking:

You learn something new every day.

Yes we want open borders in Ireland and less walls.

Brendan Gleeson is pretty orange. :thinking:

Hmm, he is a little orange. Looks like he also got a visit from Joe Biden.

1 Like

If it weren’t for BrianJones every one of you guys would have been agreeing with each other for about the past 30 posts.

1 Like

@Brianjones has more stamina than your average anti-Trumper, I’ll give him that.

1 Like

That’s logical but I don’t think Democrats are really pushing in that direction. Same with the threat to hold AG Barr in contempt. It’s simply political theater, social media pandering and dopamine hits anymore. I keep wanting them to pull out of it but they don’t appear to be able to do so.

2 Likes

Let’s revisit once somebody posts a meme of Brendan Gleeson taking one up the Hershey highway courtesy Vlad Putin. I suspect them’s fightin’ memes for Irish.

I’m actually kind of glad they’re continuing, as everything they’re doing is backfiring.

They believe Twitter is real life.

You would make a better poker player than Nadler, knowing when to raise the stakes or fold makes all the difference.

It’s nice to see everyone in agreement in such discordant times.

1 Like

I think Trump has the finest buttocks of any president since Ulysses Grant. How do you guys feel?

1 Like

Personally, I prefer his steaks…or a taco bowl in a pinch.