Where can a Filipino make friends in Taipei

Gottcha, but as I said, timid. Trying to join in without speaking the language is out. Thanks, though. I’ll see what’s on at the one near me. I suspected that’s what it was but I was never sure.

And…that is why a lot of them fail

1 Like

You could try Taipei Main Station on a Sunday, lots of your compatriots are often there, ready to mingle.

1 Like

Tons and tons and tons of Filipinos, among other foreign nationalities, are in Taipei Main Station each Sunday. The men in Taipei appear less than friendly though their compatriots in the south are more low-key and simply walk up to you and inquire about drugs and you could probably use this opening to strike up a conversation.

Many people get married, have kids and just live their simple lives. Selfishness and respect are nice, but not requirements in a relationship. Plenty of people stay in dysfunctional relationships. People live and die every day. Life is a b*tch.

Weekends, Taipei Philipinno maybe church, transfer money and send some boxes home in morning, then for fun, take short cheap train to La-chesca in Zhongli or Taoyuan.

Go to Filipino stores and be friends with the store owner/workers there.

That was a pretty intimate response to a 2 year old comment.

What sparked the new interest?

Someone got laid ?

1 Like

Tommy, that’s too much information.

Sorry I meant lucky err perhaps

… and still stuck in a dysfunctional relationship…

Stuck
Indeed

LMAO