Where can I buy a Hawaiian shirt?

I am also looking for a reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity. (It’s for a friend who is an unlicensed cephalopod.)

The chappy in your avatar could make from TV valves and magnets, like he did in “City on the edge of forever”.
“It’s for a friend” ? Yeah… right…
For the shirt, try Hawaii.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]The chappy in your avatar could make from TV valves and magnets, like he did in “City on the edge of forever”.
[/quote]

That would be like constructing a mnemonic memory device using stone knives and bearskins.

Richardm,

Do you want flowers, parrots, or sunsets on the shirt?

Richardm, if you would like a more subdued and classical look, I suggest you consider bidding on this Jack Lord-style disco shirt, available on e-bay.

[quote=“Durins Bane”]Richardm,

Do you want flowers, parrots, or sunsets on the shirt?[/quote]

yes

Then Bassman is the man to ask. He is Formusa’s fashion plate…heck there might even be a men’s department where he shops. :laughing:

hey brah, no worries. i ain’t gonna give you no humbug. even a malihini like you know there is only one place to get the kine- in hawaii! you lucky i lived hawaii.

i am going back to senseless, misery(st.l, mo) later this month. will stop by hawaii for some consulting. PM me with all the gaudy details and I’ll see what i can find. up in waimanalo town, in the same shopping center that has the akebono statue there used to be a shop that sold harley- davidson hawaii shirts: hogs and plumerias. oh, so much beauty on one piece of rayon is enough to make most anyone gasp. if you need one just short time, cuz, jus for you let me know cause i got one that is da kine. you don’t gotta worry about rippin it cause i already did. HA-WAI-N!

Try Zhong Xin Jie Yungho (also known as Korea street). Got myself a Quicksilver one there a couple back, and saw the scent of Billabong gear there on my last pass.

Was in XiMenDing the other day and I saw some Hawaiian shirts at Belleno? It is a chain clothing stores… so check it out!!

[quote=“skeptic yank”]hey brah, no worries. i ain’t gonna give you no humbug. even a malihini like you know there is only one place to get the kine- in Hawaii! you lucky i lived Hawaii.

I am going back to senseless, misery(st.l, mo) later this month. will stop by Hawaii for some consulting. PM me with all the gaudy details and I’ll see what I can find. up in waimanalo town, in the same shopping center that has the akebono statue there used to be a shop that sold harley- davidson Hawaii shirts: hogs and plumerias. oh, so much beauty on one piece of rayon is enough to make most anyone gasp. if you need one just short time, cuz, jus for you let me know cause I got one that is da kine. you don’t gotta worry about rippin it cause i already did. HA-WAI-N![/quote]

Thanks brah. Appreciate the offer but I think the moment has passed. I might try to go more for the Pimp Daddy in a Jimmy Hat look.

I will go down to Ximending and check it out. I suppose I should keep one in the closet in case the feeling reemerges. Korea street sounds cool too. Thanks all.

I plan to bring back alot of shirts from here in Bali. Fish, parrots, girls, etc. I’ll post some photos later this evening or tomorrow. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, just PM me.

I’ll take a girl. Can she cook? Do windows? Seriously, I’m interested – anything that can piss Alien off just has to be a good thing :wink: Post some pics.

Sandy,
It doesn’t piss me off, it just makes you lot look ugly.

But luckily you’re NOT my men, and I don’t have to see you that often! Your call…:wink:
If my man did wear a Hawaiian shirt, and he doesn’t because he’s got better taste than that, I’d find some way to destroy it “by accident”! :smiley: hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee (witchy laugh)

[quote] it just makes you lot look ugly.
[/quote]
Eh? Let me get this straight. This is a BAD thing? I’d far rather do my promenading confident that I’m cutting a sartorial dash in my untucked parrot-bedecked upper torso accoutrement (to hide the sagging belly) than ponce about in a brand new rust/red iridiscent Kenzo dress shirt (NT$6,500) and a pair of slim-cut flat-fronted black silk/wool Paul Smith slacks (NT$12,500) feeling like a powdered and pomaded foppish dandy. Ummm… :blush:

:laughing: Sounds handsome, San! When are we going for a wine and dine?

But jeans that don’t hang down your ass and under your belly, and a reasonable T-shirt would look fine on those sartorial “off days”.
The Hawaiians may cover a multitude of, uh beer bellies, but sadly, that’s exactly what they look like they’re doing on men over a certain age. Like women wearing mui muis, or Fred Smith wearing his navy blue blazer in 30 degree heat.

Here are some shirts…

More shirts:

And a big thanks to my friend… :smiley:

[quote=“blueface666”]And a big thanks to my friend… :smiley:

[/quote]
My goodness! I’ll have as many of those as you can bring back.

Don’t bother with the top shirt – that’s the MacDonald’s summer uniform, isn’t it? I kinda like the parrots, though. Lemme think about it.