Where can I do bushcraft, survival, battle reenactments in taiwan?

i’d like to learn survival skills or battle skills

Just join the army!

Wait, maybe not. not sure how much you’ll learn in the Taiwan army.

2 Likes

"Where can i do bushcraft, survival, battle reenactments in taiwan? "

Sanchong.

(More seriously: don’t know)

6 Likes

Wrong country, no ‘bush’. And even in the smallest village you’ll have one of 10,000 convenience stores, no need for survival skills.

1 Like

Well, that is the number 1 survival skill in Taiwan: 7-11 mastery.

2 Likes

http://www.goforwild.com.tw/actD7.php?no=1388

A lot of those Airsoft guys get pretty hardcore. I would ask at an airsoft store if that is what you are looking for.

Go on around @jimipresley’s house when the Mrs does the lottery receipts and sees how much he spent on whiskey last month…

6 Likes

Taiwan is small and easy to get out of trouble when talking distance. But the real bush in taiwan can incredibly hardcore in the deeper mountains. One can go in and train. There are ample foodab medicinesb poisonous things, temperature fluctuations, flash floods, landslides and all aroubd jungle shit to keep you busy. Its just not as vast as many other areas and here it is mountainous so the dangers tend to lie in that scope of mountain trekking/climbing.

With the slopes and that, you can get pretty hard pretty quick here.

2 Likes

I don’t drink whiskey, mate. Can’t stomach the taste.

Guy

1 Like

go pick a fight in a bar in the wee hours of the morning

2 Likes

Then why do you buy so much of it? Baijiu isn’t a good enough household cleaner for you? :thinking:

I can’t stand whiskey. I only ever buy whisky.

Guy

3 Likes

Cork sniffer

1 Like

Combat zone in Taipei?

OK Mr Presley :laughing:

I’m with Roscoe on the spelling bee

That’s not practicing survival skills. That’s special forces training or suicide.

Standard MO… You pick a fight with a local, ten minutes later you’re surrounded by 20 pipe wielding friends.
Seriously, it was a thing in the papers quite a lot back in the day. Gangs attacking foreigners.

2 Likes

Yeah I remember well, so is that out of vogue with the young uns now?

2 Likes

Battle skills = bring a machete to their pipe fight.

Survival skills = also have a 6 pack in the other hand and make some friends. Chat about your machete throughout the night over more 6 packs.

You make your own bed…