Where can I do indoor shrimp fishing?

Some visiting friends want to do indoor shrimp fishing (where you can have them prepared after you catch them).
Who know where you can do this?

An address (or any info) would be greatly appreciated!

[quote=“Roel_Dalh”]Some visiting friends want to do indoor shrimp fishing (where you can have them prepared after you catch them).
Who know where you can do this?

An address (or any info) would be greatly appreciated![/quote]

In what city?

Yongning MRT station exit 1, go (walk) direction Sanxia, or freeway #3 for 1-2 minutes or so … blue line terminal station

Taipei, preferably near Shilin.

Take the MRT and get off the Shilin or Jiantan stop.
Get in a cab and tell the driver 外雙溪 (Wai-shuang-xi)
Itll be maybe a 15 min ride up the hill where there will be a string of shrimping spots to choose from.

As Lefty mentioned, Waishuangxi (外雙溪). It’s actually considered still within Shilin district.
Only one road up from Shilin proper, Zhishan Road (至善路).
Once you get up the hill from Zhishan Road to the Zhongshe Road Sec. 1 stoplight (中社路一段), you’ve hit the shrimp fishing mecca of Taipei. Take your pick from one of the places on the left on Zhishan, or hang a right on Zhongshe and you’ll find more places across the bridge.

Out of 5 places I’ve tried, I’ve consistently had the best luck at 車輪釣蝦場 (address: 台北市士林區至善路二段485號), but it can get pretty crowded. If you’re just going for the experience and some beers and want a bit more space, any of the other places will do. Make sure you have someone there show you the ropes (setting the correct bobber height, cutting the right bait size, etc.) if you’re new to it. I’d suggest Google/Google Mapping any of the above streets and names for reference.

Just noticed this indoor shrimp fishing spot inside Taipei City.

全佳樂釣蝦場, No. 190號, Jinzhou Street, Zhongshan District, Taipei City
https://goo.gl/maps/HNFbJBp6cgs