Where can I find threesomes in taiwan

Hi, i am new in taiwan. I wanted to know how is there any site or app where i can find open minded couple’s looking for threesome sex. Its seems locanto doesnt used here much. Any help will be appreciated.

Tinder

Thees a few there.

3 Likes

Mostly on Tinder, looking for a 2nd woman.

1 Like

I did bump on Tinder into a woman looking for a 2nd man once. She asked for 18cm though.

5 Likes

International Politics. It’s either a circle jerk or S & M.

7 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Dicking around big time

“18” is an awfully specific number. Would 17.9 or 18.1cm be a fail?

The OP might be interested in the venerable adultfriendfinder platform. It appears to be still operational, and most of the people are real.

2 Likes

Taiwanese are very interesting.
For these stuff they don’t use tinder.

They use TWITTER!

Just search the hashtag of your city and with another Single Man hashtag or 3P
Example: #高雄 #單男

Good luck!

1 Like

What is this, the Republic of Venice? “Nay if the scale do turn but in the estimation of a hair, thou diest…” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

My mates Billy-Bob and Jose occasionally look for a third and/or fourth. But they might also have minimum size requirements.

6 Likes

Are they still looking for someone for threesome? You can suggest me to them. By the way i am not Taiwanese.

Pointless temping from this thread mod. You’ll have nothing left.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dicking around big time

i belive that is mostly for paid services, i belive OP is looking for free love

1 Like

Some are free. Obviously the free ones they ask for Health Certificate and sometimes even ask for body type haha

1 Like

Seems like @olm is facing his first challenge as moderator. :beers:

1 Like

Most of the threesomes I know about in Taiwan involve your girlfriend or boyfriend having sex with you and with someone else at different times

8 Likes

Hehe yep. Any suggestions?

It’s challenging keeping neutral with such a saucy topic. I believe the topic itself is within the scope of this sub-forum, as long as we keep everything PG-13.

4 Likes