Where can I get gaffer tape (duct tape)?

Costco is “Members Only”…no?

Gaffer tape is based on woven cloth, rips easily when nipped at the side, doesn’t stretch and is very strong. It also doesn’t leave a gooey residue. I’ve seen it around in hardware stores. I’d be very surprised if RT Mart didn’t have it. Next time I see some I’ll get a load, and we can go up to Sandman’s in Bitan and listen to his Elton John collection.

Self-amalgamating tape, on the other hand, is a rubber tape which sticks to itself and melds into a rubber covering for leaking pipes and electrical stuff. Waterproof. Flexible. Great stuff. Can’t find it anywhere. Great for the twist grips on bike handlebars. Stops water getting into your spark plug cap. Step right up. Two for a dollar.

It works the same as joining the mile-high club.

Get all you tool needs met at the tool Nirvana. There is a street just north of 市民大道(sp?) next to the dyke and below the overpass of the riverside highway. The name of the road escapes me.

If you drive on 市民大道 going west and take a left at the end, instead of getting on the highway go along the surface level st. there is a convenient parking garage on the left. You can meet all of your tool needs from bolts to tape to air compressors. Cheaper prices than B&Q and a choice of more than just consumer stuff.