Where can i get peanut butter cheese cake?

where can i get peanut butter cheese cake??? please let me know!!! thank you very much!!

yuck!

Mmmm… I’m sure all Canadians remember the magic of Peanut Butter and Chocolate.

what a wonderful idea!

I’m sure I can teach you how to make it. After you buy a BIG oven, ($3000NT), send me a PM and I’ll tell you how to make one.

Here’s one very simple recipe, from online, which looks pretty good.

click here -->http://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipes/detail.asp?id=5403

And here’s a non-bake version to try, too:

PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE

1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c. firmly packed light brown sugar
1/4 c. butter, melted
2 c. creamy peanut butter
2 c. sugar
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. whipping cream
4 oz. semisweet chocolate
3 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. hot coffee

Combine crumbs, brown sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Beat peanut butter, sugar, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons butter and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 6 hours. Melt chocolate with coffee in double boiler over gently simmering water. Spread atop filling. Refrigerate until firm.

You can also use pre-made graham cracker crusts; I think I’ve seen them at Wellman’s Grocery or somewhere like that in Tienmu;

The thing to do is just make one, following the recipe exactly, and see how it turns out. If you have questions, share them with us and I’m sure someone with baking experience can answer them.

I hope you find somewhere that’ll let you buy it with question marks and exclaimation points, because if those are currency, you’re rich as hell.