Where can I watch Taiwanese TV programs online?

I have found many websites where I can watch Chinese programs online but these are mostly from mainland China with simplified subtitles.

For instance tv.sohu.com

Does anyone know of any websites where I can watch programs from Taiwan with Traditional subtitles?

I am looking for a catalogue of programs and not a streaming service. Of course I could watch the traditional TV set in my room but I can’t pause a traditional TV to check my dictionary.

Thanks

PPTV …?

How about Youtube? I’m not really into Taiwanese TV, but it seems like most of the popular shows get uploaded there in whole or in part, complete with subtitles and annoying sound effects.

Try searching for the name of the show along with 正體 or 繁體 on the mainland sites.

There is at least one torrent site that revolves mainly around TW and HK TV, but I forget the name and I’m probably not allowed to write it here anyway. Someone here must know what I’m talking about. Especially if you are looking for variety shows, that site is the best way to go.

If you’re not very discriminating about what you watch, you can get VCDs of older shows on the cheap.

PPTV is a streaming site … my wife uses it.

The page isn’t loading correctly for me, but I think that’s because of my poor internet quality. I used it to watch a few episodes back in the U.S. and it seemed to have a good selection back to early 2000s at least. I don’t know about the selection for variety shows though. The subs were in traditional too, if I remember correctly.

Where can ya get these with English subtitles?

The sugoideas.com & viki.com are excellent.

THe first question is why would you want to…?

Anyhow, give youku.com a try

That’s what i usually use.

[quote=“Rabidpie”]THe first question is why would you want to…?
[/quote]
:bravo: :thumbsup: