Where do you buy all your healthy supplements and foods?

Hi

Where does everyone normally buy their healthy stuff…

for example
-flaxseeds
-chias seeds
-chorlophll dropps

• whey powder
  • spirulina

Where do i buy these things in Taiwan???

Costco has Spirulina, probably whey powder and possibly the rest.

You can get them at Santa Cruz, Cotton Fields, Leezen, or any number of organic food stores that have popped up all over the place in Taiwan.

Usually get my whey powder, multivitamins and omega 3 tablets from bodybuilding.com

i got chia seeds at city super! in “the mall” at far eastern hotel between ante and dunhua in daan.

still looking for spirulina. they have terrible tablets at cosmed that cost a fortune and tell you to take like 25 a day… making a bottle last only a few days. i’d love to find it in powder form.

Where can I buy alternative flours: coconut four, almond flour, gluten-free flour, rice flour, spelt flour etc… and such?? In Taipei, Taoyuan, Linkou area preferred… or even online. Thank you in advance!!

Jason’s has Orgran gluten free flour but it’s pricy. 200NT for 500g. They also have some even pricier gluten free pasta but I just found a warehouse style store (the Box store near Aozidi Park in Kaohsiung) has gluten free spaghetti (200g for 79NT).

I would be interested in online alternatives if somebody found a place with good deals.

Like I said before, it’s definitely at costco in a big economy size bottle.

Really wish there was a place to walk in a find a big assortment of supplements.

‘Healthy’ supplements?

I buy them online.

Altho I only get whey, creatine, glutamine and some glucose disposal agents.

BTW, All-in whey is a Taiwan brand, you can buy them from pchome.