Where do you find babysitting jobs?

Fair enough. But might be hard getting jobs if you don’t advertise yourself (eg resume).

I would bet this forum, being filled with foreigners, would love a babysitter option now and then they can trust.

Why, pretty much every religion is based on this foundation. Then they try to get adults in by offering food and entertainment…

2 wrongs dont make a right.

You know how babysitting works. Get one good reference in the right circle, then in demand a lot.

let’s face it, safer than having a priest watch your boys

1 Like

Don’t you need a license for that? 保母執照? My aunt does this for a living, she has a license.

Find a rich man with kids, make my way into his heart and marry him, ???, Profit

Only in my dreams haha

Yeah, I’m confused about this. Someone already linked a thread but it seemed more about nanny vs. watching someone’s kid once or twice a week.

I didn’t read everything, so perhaps someone posted this before.

https://www.sfaa.gov.tw/SFAA/Pages/Detail.aspx?nodeid=516&pid=3233

It’s in mandarin though. I think it’s better you write an email to the authority and have it in writing (sometimes their staff isn’t professional enough and may give out wrong information through phone calls).

But I think it’s pretty clear if you want to make it a living you need a license. You can’t have that many third degree relatives asking you to babysit lol

All the buxibans.

I’ve posted on here asking how to find babysitters lol. Anyway, I’m one example of someone who might be interested, but unfortunately for you we are not coming to Taiwan til the end of the year.

Would be willing to revisit this at that time…

If you do baby-sitting for money, you need the credential, iiuc.

They are one of the biggest groups on this forum, but far less than 90%.

Good day …I’m Marie 46 years old .from Philippines but marriage here in taiwan…I’m looking a job or even a par time job .my last job is in spa massage .I lost job since may 16,2021 only because of this COVID 19 .since now the pandemic is not ok.I’m need to find a part time job. I have work experience too in cleaning ,care taker ,caregiver and dishwashing .that’s my work experience here in taiwan before I work in massage spa.but my Chinese language is not fluent. If anyone interested my service you can reply here or message me in my email : maryone370@gmail.com…thank you so much and have a nice day….God bless you all.

Good day …I’m Marie 46 years old .from Philippines but marriage here in taiwan…I’m looking a job or even a par time job .my last job is in spa massage .I lost job since may 16,2021 only because of this COVID 19 .since now the pandemic is not ok.I’m need to find a part time job. I have work experience too in cleaning ,care taker ,caregiver and dishwashing .that’s my work experience here in taiwan before I work in massage spa.but my Chinese language is not fluent. If anyone interested my service you can reply here or message me in my email : maryone370@gmail.com…thank you so much and have a nice day….God bless you all.