Where do you live in Taiwan? 2020

• North (Yilan, New Taipei City, Taipei City, Keelung, Taoyuan, Hsinchu)
  • Central (Miaoli, Taichung, Changhua, Yunlin, Jiayi, Nantou)
  • South (Tainan, Kaohsiung, Pingtung)
  • East (Hualien, Taitung)
  • Outlying Islands (Penghu, Matsu, Jinmen)
  • Not in Taiwan

0 voters

Note 1: definitions of “North,” “Central,” “South” and “East” vary. Some people put Yilan in the East, others put Jiayi in the south. In creating this poll I just went with the first map I came across.

Note 2: If you want more users to respond to this poll, please add a comment below. Contributing to the poll by itself doesn’t push this thread back to the top.

4 Likes

Why is it in Temp?

3 Likes

Wasn’t sure if someone else had done this before. It also seems like it would be less relevant if it was up for too long. I’m more interested in who’s using this site now.

Where would you put it? If the mods have another opinion feel free to movie it somewhere. :slight_smile:

You can close the poll whenever you want.

@Moderator, could someone move this thread somewhere out of templand? I think this poll is interesting.

3 Likes

Hopefully more people respond. Mods, what is the average number of users per day? If we could get a number like that it would more accurately reflect the user base.

you might get some idea here.

Sounds like the poll would have to crack 100. Hope it happens.

@moderators, could someone move this thread somewhere out of the templand? I think this poll is interesting.

Does this work?

1 Like

I have been summoned!

4 Likes

It’s obvious that people in the south aren’t as bored as people in the north and have better things to do with free time.

7 Likes

One would hesitate to call this “living”…

Where do you lurk in Taiwan? 2020

Surprised so few from the South.

1 Like

Why? Ever been down ‘ere? Not a lot of us. The same groups with mostly the same people, some come in and out. Its a very small world (city) in that sense.

1 Like

The South [Taiwan] Shall Rise Again

2 Likes

My place is in Yonghe.

For me it’s OK. I was recently asked where I would want to move to in Taiwan, if I could, anywhere. Couldn’t come up with a good answer. So I just stay put for the time being.

2 Likes

Your definitions don’t make much sense to me in terms of having a useful result.

The standard regional breakdown in Taiwan is:

• 北北基宜
  • 桃竹苗
  • 中彰投
  • 雲嘉南
  • 高屏
  • 花東
  • 澎金馬

I prefer 北北基 宜花東.

Or just 雙北 除雙北外 外國.

2 Likes

Used to live in Kaohsiung in uh, <cough, cough> 1988.

1 Like

[/quote]

Used to live in Kaohsiung in uh, <cough, cough> 1988.
[/quote]

And you still have a cough from it.

4 Likes