Where do you shop for clothes?

Hi, I’m MtF and currently running in “stealth mode”. I wear women’s clothes but not the too obvious kind, one of the reasons being that I look like the evil stepsister from shrek when I attempt to wear anything remotely looking like a dress.
Do you have a shop where one could find women’s hoodies, jeans etc. In large sizes?

your western stores carry larger sizes: H&M, Forever 21, and…another one whose name I cant currently remember, sorry.
Also check out wherever your local Filipinas shop as they tend to be a bit curvier and fuller figured
hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! I’ll give it a try next time I meet a Filipina :slight_smile: my biggest problem is that almost all the sleeves are too short :confused:

Funny that trans topics show up here twice at the same time. I’m 6’ and not particularly thin and I can wear L/XL from Uniqlo without much issue, and I think they can go up to 2 or 3XL if you order online. They have a lot of pretty gender neutral clothes, especially by Taiwanese standards.

1 Like

Tbh I saw the other topic and remembered I could ask here too

2 Likes

Check out uniqlo. I’m 6’3 with a reverse triangle body type about 205lbs. Uniqlo actually mostly fits me at XL. Most Taiwanese clothing do not fit me even at XL.

1 Like

They’ve pulled out of Taiwan.

1 Like