Where is the Londoner? please

Hi
Can anybody point me in the direction of The Londoner please, I have been in Taichung for a few months and I have tried to find it several times with no success, I have done a search on the forum but the one link I found to the location was dead! I have a map showing it on the other side of the road from Sogo, a few streets back (sorry I dont have the map with me so I don’t remember the street name) but I walked all around these streets and couldnt find it :ponder: !

thanks
SB

I went to the top and searched for “Londoner address” and look what I found!
Taa-Daa!

[quote]
Address: 143 HuaMei W.St. Sec.1,Taichung,
台中市華美西街一段143號 Tel:04-23146919
www.londoner.com.tw[/quote]

That is the address I had and I was on the right street but I still couldnt find it, guess I will go back and search a bit harder. The map I got from the hotel is a bit low resolution once you are off the main road.

[quote=“Josefus”]I went to the top and searched for “Londoner address” and look what I found!
Taa-Daa!

[quote]
Address: 143 HuaMei W.St. Sec.1,Taichung,
台中市華美西街一段143號 Tel:04-23146919
londoner.com.tw[/quote][/quote]

I just went to google maps, typed “the londoner, taichung” and lo and behold here’s a beautifully detailed map.

It’s on the canal, between Chung Gang Rd. and Bo Guan Rd. Bo Guan Rd is the road that runs in front of the Science Museum.

Thanks, I’m sure thats where I was but I will try again with my eyes open this time :doh:

If you get lost again, call 04-23146919 and ask for Lily or Morne’ They run the Londoner and will be sure to help you find it.

Don’t forget to check out the movie premiere party at the Londoner on Sunday, September 27th.

M. :beer: