Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

St._John_the_Baptist_Church,_Samarkand

That Mongolian Empire hint was all I needed… :stuck_out_tongue:

:earth_asia: for you.

The name is different from that I know, but must be the same church.

Rimsko-Katolicheskiy Prikhod Sv. Ioanna Krestitelya

Yeah, that’s the Russian name, it’s the same church.

Leaderboard
:trophy: Dr_Milker: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: _ :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains:
geajvop: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
tando: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
shiadoa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
RickRoll: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
ma3xiu1: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hannes: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hansioux: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tango42: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Gain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Liam_Og: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tempogain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Mick: :earth_africa:
Fei-Fan: :earth_africa:
gaboman: :earth_africa:

Alright, where is this?

Epinal?

In France? Wrong continent.

huge landmass was removed.

Earth-shaking, right?

I waited for half an hour, so making a next guess.
Note: I count @hannes’s comment of the only catholic church in central Asia as a guess.

New York City?

Nah, that was not a guess by any stretch. But sure you can make this guess, I guess. As long as it’s not the final (exact place) one.

New York is correct. Now, where in New York? You opened the door for New York experts, ha ha.

Shall we add the following rule?
“Consecutive guesses by the same person are allowed, if there is a time of (5, 10, 15, 20, 30 min. ?) between the guesses.”

1 Like

I think that in future, the poster should specify exactly what they’re looking for with the picture.

Sorry, “Please name the exact location” for the last image.

Between Broadway and 191st street subway Station, Ft. George, northern Manhattan, new york City, NY, US of A.

Alright, a rare win by the Fei-Fan (Tando is fuming, I’m assuming…)

Boo.

Alright, tando, get one too, for the city guess, that was the hard work.

Leaderboard
:trophy: Dr_Milker: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: _ :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains:
geajvop: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
tando: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
shiadoa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
RickRoll: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
ma3xiu1: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hannes: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hansioux: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tango42: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Gain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Liam_Og: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tempogain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Fei-Fan: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Mick: :earth_africa:
gaboman: :earth_africa:

Name the Location this Photo was taken from.

1 Like