Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

I wonder if that is called " Moses House" ? Sadly , I can not accept , " Looks kind of like this one". I need the House name…it is named after a distinctive geographical feature ( but not too well known )

Looks like Morecambe Bay, but can’t seem to find that house.

Well done. It is the right area . Still there. Morecambe Bay. See what happens when I give you one too many clues.

Unfortunately, can’t make it over the finish line. Somewhere around Warton Crag?

you are a little too North, I checked on Google maps and it does not appear to show the house by name, but only on street view. There is a farm next door. The “road” name is enough

Are you looking for name of town?

Not in a town…sort of a private road in front. very narrow roads. The house is named after the colour of a feature on the coastline. I did find a pic on google of the house , with its name . Not in maps though .

Mulberry Cottage?

Is that Lytham? This is Morecambe Bay , and situated as near to the Bay ( waterfront)as is possible…

The Shore?

Yes !! The property is called Red Bank House. Bravo.:earth_africa: I hope you can visit that area and the Lake District one day

1 Like

Glad to help you relive the glory days of your misspent youth. :wink:

1 Like

I know, it rather depressing …but c’est la vie :expressionless: One day I will post the “big” house :grinning: but enough of UK

No, that should be your next one. Seriously.

Couldn’t find its photo, even looking by its name.
Will done @Dr_Milker!

It’s not easy being an anthropomorphic dairy cow. :sweat_smile:

Yes…pretty awesome finding skills…but never gonna give you up RR. I found it on google but only a single pic

1 Like

I’ve never even been to Europe…or the UK.

oh…it has some great scenery. And some great houses :wink:Unless you have to mow the Lawn

Another family property?