Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

Is it on Ambae?

oops, too fast, I gues…

no

Vanua Lava

Malekula

almost, needs more of the nonchalant attitude in its name, and a bit more towards the South

Check!
Vanua Lava
Mount Seretimiat is an active volcano there.

Check!
In 1906, France and the United Kingdom agreed to administer the islands jointly.

Check!
Most of the population speaks Vera’a

Check!
Part of the Banks Islands

Is that a guess?

That leaves Espiritu Santo

Mere Lava

1 Like

Just clarifying my previous guess.
I didn’t see that @hansioux had replied to that already

Since I am so far behind, I’d gladly take that globe… though I certainly don’t deserve it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You beat Rick Roll to it… :earth_asia:

Does that also mean you beat me to join the umbrella crew?

Someone could still grab another globe by naming the church. Though, I suspect it is still pretty tough to find even after knowing the name of the island.

Let’s quickly update the LB before RR realizes what just happened… :stuck_out_tongue:

Leaderboard
:small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: :small_airplane: DR_MILKER (:trophy:)
[:european_castle:]
:sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: __ __ GEAJVOP
:sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: __ __ __ __ __ __ TANDO
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ RICKROLL
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ SHIADOA
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ MA3XIU1
:beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ FEI-FAN
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: HANNES
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ HANSIOUX
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANGO42
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TEMPOGAIN
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GAIN
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MICK
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GABOMAN

At my pace you’ll overtake me in no time, no time at all.

It’s fine.
I still can try to get the name of the church :wink:

St Stephen Anglican Church Tasmat

2 Likes

I believe there’s only two images of that church on the internet.

:beach_umbrella:

Are you including the one you posted here? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m interested to know why you’ve selected that specific church…
Have you been there?

May I do the next? Cause I want to show that an image can be clear and nice and still be Google image search proof. :slight_smile: