Judging by the poor condition of the curb, I’d be surprised if it isn’t the US

Wyoming?

Both cold

Katmai

Maine Wildlife Park

I thought that was in a Stan for a second. Cold

Warmer

midewin

Two more failed guesses and I’ll give a clue.

Adirondack State Park

Aztalan State Park?

Good odds based on the size of that park, but no.

No. In a former incarnation, this location was notable for being visible from outer space.

Freshkills Park?

1 Like

You got it, and we were flattered by some of the guesses

Would’ve been impossible without the last hint. The topography doesn’t make one think of Staten Island. For some reason I was thinking Indian mounds…I guess this is a different kind of mounds. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No one guessed anywhere within the boundaries of a major US city, certainly (my next clue)

What the eff…

People always get a kick out of the name. “Kill” is an old dutch word meaning stream or back bay or something, and a common place name in our neck of the woods. It was a particular cause for humor in its former incarnation as the NYC dump–that hill is pure garbage.

Let’s try to slow down the milker, not that it’s going make a difference

Leaderboard
:kick_scooter: DR_MILKER (:trophy:)
[:small_airplane:]
[:european_castle:]
:sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: __ GEAJVOP
:sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunrise_over_mountains: __ __ __ __ __ __ TANDO
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: RICKROLL
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ SHIADOA
:beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ MA3XIU1
:beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ FEI-FAN
:beach_umbrella: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ HANSIOUX
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ TEMPOGAIN
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANGO42
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GAIN
:earth_africa: :earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MICK
:earth_africa: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GABOMAN