Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

I just added that because I saw it also goes by that name.

I dont think so. the literal translation is castle of con the king. I have never heard of it called anything other than caherconree

sorry Milker, you were cosing in onit for sure, but “Castle Hill” is definetly not correct

No biggie, I’m totally used to being robbed of points at this point.

Does " added " mean "edit "? You did also spell it incorrectly Mr. Milker , at first ?
If I am wrong , I sincerely apologize .I don’t mean to “rob” you of points …but we both put effort in there !

You dont get a point for the wrong answer, dems be the rules

Right, unlike the way you hand them out for the wrong answers (just not to me). Anyway, I’m not contesting anything. Carry on.

I acknowledge that I did purposely do that before on the planet earth one. But this one is fair and square. And hand on heart did not do any target moving or favoritism. The answer I was looking for from the start was caherconree

Milker is the expert . I only win a few . He wins Bigly😋

Don’t worry about it. I’ve long since given up on expecting any kind of fair treatment.

Hey all is fair in war and picture quiz

but seriously there is no such place as castle hill

Awww come on Sir, It can get frustrating and I think I only had one easy one.
I used Google maps in the end and that does show the name.

I never get frustrated as long as the playing field is level. Anyway, I don’t mean to complain. Just need to be realistic. Playing fields are rarely level.

I just searched around the location, and discvoered that their is infact another peak called “castle hill” just over a kilometer away https://goo.gl/maps/Af987i3Uj3x

but the phtos was from caherconree, you can see both in the link

and the location of the photo is here

1 Like

Looking for the name of the distinctive landmark of which a very small part is visible on the left of the picture.

I think it’s about like this (though maybe not perfect):

52° 11′ 41.75″ N, 9° 49′ 12.01″ W Castle Hill

52° 12′ 12.2″ N, 9° 51′ 14.38″ W Caherconree

I started here:

And clicking that page’s links for those two features under “OSI/OSNI Grid,” I was directed to here and here.

1 Like

Belém Tower?

Oops, sorry, @shiadoa, I was so busy goofing around with the two hills that I didn’t notice that you’d posted another quiz.

1 Like

Nearer the one in Liverpool UK , without the acute accent :joy:

Shucks, I’ve made it too easy , but it’s late

Blackpool Tower?