Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

You always guess Africa when it’s in Asia. :grin:

I actually wanted to quote rdk. He was readable at 10 years old :smirk:I just eliminated Europe / America’s/ / Africa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so there … Iceman :face_with_monocle::joy:

This is actually a pretty good clue to where the pic is.

I just read your story. :slight_smile:

I never read Just So Stories, but I think I read at least part of The Jungle Book–the Mowgli story and “Rikki-Tikki Tavi.” A childhood friend, years after we’d grown up, accused me of borrowing his copy of The Jungle Book and not returning it. For the life of me, I couldn’t recall doing that, but he was adamant about it.

Irrawaddy, sagang

1 Like

Loved Kipling , as a child. Entertained me for many hours…Milker will say , "What did you think of him as an Adult " hehe

1 Like

I’ve only read some of his stuff, but from what little I’ve read of him, I’m pretty sure that if I were to read him more extensively, it would serve as a master class in creative writing. He was a good 'un.

1 Like

He is rather like Gerald Durrell , where one can immerse completely into the place . Dreamy , distant , warm , exotic , places . That reminds me …:smirk:

1 Like

Right river, but where is Sagang?

Opp. Mandalay City

Very close.

Sagaing?

Speaking of Kipling. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, but close. Isn’t that what @shiadoa guessed?

Inn Wa

OK, this is getting a little surreal. The correct answer is staring you in the face. Look carefully at my previous posts.

Just so @shiadoa doesn’t need to wait 10 min…
Sin Te?

1 Like

well I did not put Armarapura as maybe you are just looking for Mandalay City ? Funny I need to do this with a partner :grin:

Old Bagan?

:european_castle:

Practically had to shove that point down your throat. :sunglasses:

1 Like