Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

:sweat_smile: wow

but no

it falls in the next two guesses

Relatively speaking, I’m a hick from the sticks, so pictured yodeling and stuff, but I’ve been burned a few times on this thing, so then I thought, watch it be Armenia, or Malta, or some place I couldn’t possibly have imagined.

All incorrect I’m afraid, despite the kindly self deprecation. @shiadoa takes it with the next guess, or alternatively kicks himself for being so stupid for not guessint it correctly after almost pinpointing it on the very first guess

France

No! ha ha. let me add that you are off by meters only. But dont worry too uch as the next guess is also going to be incorrect, then you can move in for the kill

Basque Country?

As perdicted the answer suivant is incorrectamente!

Catalonia, Spain

2 Likes

Not leaving any margin of error there are we?

:european_castle:

1 Like

Kind of Administratively Catalonia, which is part of Spain hehe.

Sounds terrible , but I bought a plot of land near Carcassonne ( Fanjeaux) and had views across to the Mountains. Can someone else please post , I need to take a call?

It was a good target mover but after getting andorra on the first guess I didnt have the heart to follow through

1 Like

Whats going on here? Quick one. 2 Names.

Rhone meets Arve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La3BpnmLEGU

3 Likes

I’m tempted, but I’m going to wait.

Besides, I need to go to ㄙㄟㄅㄣ to get something to eat.

yes, a strange confluence, due to different densities, never mixing. I tried 3 times to google-proof it and gave up.
:kick_scooter:

Easy one alert!

Looking for three things: 1: the definite article 2:a metallic chemical element 3 a geometric shape

Untitled

Government warning: this image might not have bin google proofed

The Golden Triangle?

No its the iron rectangle. sorry!

Just kidding :small_airplane:

The World-Renowned Molybdenum Nonahedron!

1 Like

Goodness, I was off on the Kepler-Poinsot polyhedra route :grinning: Thank God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uivPpzCGo&feature=share

2 Likes