Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

Found my spot from last time:

place

1 Like

I like the learning aspect of the game. People, history, foreign things, that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Sounds good to me. A picture and a specific question by the poster? maybe we need a description of what an acceptable question is in the rules?

Doesn’t ring any bells (well, it’s not a church)

I searched all over florida looking for that :unamused:

I still don’t know what it’s called. OK, this is it: Club Deportivo de Puerto Sajonia.

1 Like

Thought about changing the scoring method, but then that might make things too complicated. Let’s go the Libertarian way and try as few rules as possible, just the ones needed to prevent anarchy and chaos.

Shall we keep the number of levels? Didn’t expect the game to end that quickly…

Maybe less levels to end it more quickly? More fun, cause more potential winners.

yea a small number of clear rules sounds good

1 Like

The number of levels actually seems about right. Maybe if I hold back a little, it’ll last longer. :sunglasses:

Or you’re thinking like short lightening rounds?

I recon the key is for others to post easy ones whilst the cow is in slumber :smiling_imp:

That’s what you guys did this time, and uh…

yea but you were already fifty kazillion ahead when people started doing that

Broader range of possible questions also opens up new possibilities to ask about stuff the milky magician does not know much about. Mmhh.

1 Like

I honestly thought you or @RickRoll were going to overtake me at some point. And if @Charlie_Jack had gotten into the game sooner, who knows?

1 Like

I think it’s more method than knowledge. I don’t really know that much about that much. Although I think a certain amount of background may have helped me on some of @Charlie_Jack’s posts.

yea, also I like the cryptic style on some of those too

Yes, those were definitely my favorites this time around. Kudos to @Charlie_Jack for that.

2 Likes

Will go ahead and open a new thread with slightly changed rules.

See you on the other side a bit later. :yum:

1 Like

Tootleoo!