Where is this? {Pic Quiz: World}

Nope.

Leader board update. The Milker got his castles from shiadoa. shiadoa spent the money on a trip to the beach, RickRoll traveled with him secretly. tando and geajvop want to get off the beach and want to get into the mountains, but they can’t get off their bums yet. The rest is still trying to figure out how to get off the globe.

Btw., that’s how you spent your weekend? :nerd_face:

Leaderboard
:trophy: Dr_Milker: :european_castle: :european_castle:
[ :sunrise_over_mountains: ]
tando: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: _ :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
geajvop: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: _ :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:
shiadoa: :beach_umbrella:
RickRoll: :beach_umbrella:
ma3xiu1: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hannes: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: _ :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
hansioux: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tango42: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Fei-Fan: :earth_africa: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Gain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Liam_Og: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
tempogain: :earth_africa: :earth_africa:
Mick: :earth_africa:
gaboman: :earth_africa:

4 Likes

Let’s also do a little satellite view recap of places you went to over the weekend.

Some of the places look awesome. Love this game, for taking me, virtually, to these spots.

Fascinating how these two places are surrounded by vast wastelands.

Puli Sangin

Bólè Shì (Bortala)

Karakol (not sure if this is the right Karakol, but looks pretty, the lake)

Vladivostok Railway Station (I have been to that station, great experience, we visited an old submarine in the harbor too, want to go back some day)

São João Batista Cathedral (not really that interested in the hinterland of Brazil)

Morecambe (how many more homes, shiadoa?)

Manhattan Beach (beach in the front, industrial complex in the back, nice neighborhood?)

Wimbledon (interesting street pattern around town)

Heyder Mosque, Azerbaijan (that’s a massive mosque down there)

3 Likes

On the grounds of someone saying (quite correctly if I may add) that hannes is a leader full of wisdom, I also added the 10-minute rule to the rules in the opening post.

You now may kiss my feet, commoners.

That’s not the only change you’ve made, “leader”…

Interesting fact: in Milkers one on Manhattan Beach the guy wrote a book in the house, and in the book there is a band, and the band sing hit song called “I want to kiss your feet” which is a parody of the Beatles “I want to hold your hand”.

3 Likes

I think we should hold back on the “leader” stuff, this might slip into different territory quite quickly.

That is way deep, man. Pure coincidence, though (as far as I know…).

Enlighten me. I also added that people should be more specific as to what they want others to guess. Did nothing else.

So our “leader full of wisdom” requires enlightening?:ponder:

I’m just messing with you, I don’t know what you’ve changed. I just remember there were 9 rules and now there are 10. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let’s get back to the latest pic

Is this in California?

No, not even same country

I am just wondering what parts of the tree got pixelated.

It was the name of the place. I couldn’t let it be too easy for you guys.
It was between pixelation or cropping the photo, and I thought that was the best option…

Some Caribbean island?

Wrong hemisphere

I’m warming up to -stan statues, they are a step up over these apartments…

Come on, -stan statues are much more difficult.
If you’d pay attention, there’s a very interesting feature in this place.

'stralia then?