Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Looked better outside the Meridien in Nice sadly same driveway at my house as Testarossa pic , but same terrible quality.
So pretty

Cant hang around, so this is a super easy one: looking for the name of the kingdom: one word

Untitled

Snow Kingdom

No!

Ha ha. Even though thatā€™s what google pulls up first. Next guess takes it. so its going to be yours if no one else guess for five mins

Seaside kingdom?

Lamode but give to whoever

And @shiadoa gets another shot at it

Its not Lake Lamode?..or i guess Lake reading again

I was looking for ā€œlake kingdomā€ so you got it :video_game:

It was edited, but Iā€™ll let this one passā€¦ Hahahahaha

I was actually going to give you an easy pass on that one @RickRoll and post before my time, which would have meant you could repeat the answerā€¦that was my real intention but you posted and in the middle of me typing :grin:
I think you and I are neck and neck, but I will make it up to youā€¦

1 Like

Yea some messages passed each other in the post there.

Guess you have been busy with Lunar stuff?

yea pretty much, and I got a video game consoleā€¦ no prises for guessing which

2 Likes

Sure? That would be fun!

Sure one bonus camera if you guess the console and three games that I bought with it, all featuring an Italian plumber whoā€™s name starts with M. (discalaimer: Nintendo bears no responsibility for out of turn pictureless questions)

Nintendo Switch; Super Mario Bros Deluxe, Mario Odissey and Mario Kart 8?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:camera:

you were the guy behind me in the que then :grin:

So that was you?
I had the impression the guy in front of me acted like someone who takes the world as their hometownā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Okay, time to hide under the sheetsā€¦
If @shiadoa doesnā€™t post anything until I wake up, Iā€™ll bring something with me :smirk: