Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Round III of the Picture Quiz (World)

Here are the (slightly changed) RULES:

• Post images of places or things or people etc. from anywhere in the world and ask related questions, like Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc.
  • Post new images only after the last has been guessed correctly.
  • Next image is posted by the player who got the right answer.
  • If that player does not post an image within 30 minutes, anyone else can step in and post an image instead. The player who’s turn it was to post the image can take part in guessing that image but is not going to get any points for that. This rule also applies in cases where more than one player get points for one image guess.
  • Please don’t post images that are too hard to guess. If you do, stick around and give clues.
  • State clearly what you want to be guessed (ideally, getting the right answer should put a smile on the face of the guesser; that is optional, of course)
  • Since images can be easily found by doing an image search with Google or Bing, you might want to make sure that your image is Google- and Bing-proof.
  • No consecutive guesses by the same poster. Please wait at least 5 minutes until someone else has made a guess before you guess again. Also No multiple guesses in the same post.
  • Guessing posts in this thread should not be changed once they have been submitted. If you change your mind after making a guess, wait for another player to make a guess or wait 5 minutes.
  • This time we’ll have 5 levels. For each correct guess you get 1 point (emoji; type of emoji for each level will be determined as the game progresses). After you have collected 10 points, you’ll move to the next level. The blue number behind a player indicates the number of correct guesses across the games.)
  • Winner is who gets the 10th correct guess on Level 5
  • At the end of the game the three players at the top get gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively and their blue-number emojis disappear)
  • I’ll update the leader board if I find time.
  • If you have any suggestions for these rules let me know. They can be changed anytime, if their is consensus among the players.
3 Likes

So… Who should start it?

Is this the first quiz question?

3 Likes

Is this the second one?

OK, I will do the first and maybe the easiest one there will be. Wanted to wait a day until the dust settled at the end of the last game. Here’s your early chance to get a head start on the M-man. His hangover will last until midday, but beware, his milk therapy is known to work wonders on inebriated bodies and souls.

Name the place this man was visiting when the photo was taken

Is it a museum?

I love how people believe their posts are easy to get. It’s a picture of a guy in some sort of torture room in a basement of a prison…

You could call it a museum…

Compared to the images we had over the past few weeks, this is an easy one, a layup. And calling it easy is actually making it easier. Look at what you see in that room and soon you will think, “oh that must be a…”

That’s what a did.
Oh that must be a museum!
But it’s not… At least not the standard definition of museum

A historic site?

This place is all about history, you can call it a museum, just not the type you usually you think of when you hear museum.

??? Can you call it a duck?

It’s not going to float on a pond…

How about an underground bunker?

A bunker with wooden walls and ceilings? I thought the lanterns would give the location away instantly…

Brunels SS Great Britain?

Presumably not but something like that?

Alright, here comes a pro player.

Almost the right answer.

Remember, you only have to wait 5 minutes for the next guess.

Sure you will get it. Unless the Mister M makes a mooohve…

1 Like

HMS Victory?

1 Like

I knew you would get it. You ARE that GOOD! :clap:

1 Like

Let’s start off with handing out cameras. :slight_smile:

LEADER BOARD

:camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :one: )

Potential players who have yet to make a correct guess
DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: ) HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :three: ) RICKROLL (:3rd_place_medal:) INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal:) TANDO (:seven: ) TEMPOGAIN (:five:) HANSIOUX (:four:) MA3XIU1 (:three:) SHIADOA (:three:) CHARLIE_JACK (:two:) CHARLIE PHILIPS (:two:) FEI-FAN (:two:) FUMAROLE (:two:) WINDY TOWN (:two:) ZEPTO (:two:) BRIANJONES (:one:) GABOMAN (:one:) GAIN (:one:) GRUEN (:one:) HEYHO (:one:) LIAM_OG (:one:) MICK (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:) SHAOLEFEN (:one:) TANGO42 (:one:) THE BEAR (:one:) WAI (:one:)