Round III of the Picture Quiz (World)
Here are the (slightly changed) RULES:
- Post images of places or things or people etc. from anywhere in the world and ask related questions, like Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc.
- Post new images only after the last has been guessed correctly.
- Next image is posted by the player who got the right answer.
- If that player does not post an image within 30 minutes, anyone else can step in and post an image instead. The player who’s turn it was to post the image can take part in guessing that image but is not going to get any points for that. This rule also applies in cases where more than one player get points for one image guess.
- Please don’t post images that are too hard to guess. If you do, stick around and give clues.
- State clearly what you want to be guessed (ideally, getting the right answer should put a smile on the face of the guesser; that is optional, of course)
- Since images can be easily found by doing an image search with Google or Bing, you might want to make sure that your image is Google- and Bing-proof.
- No consecutive guesses by the same poster. Please wait at least 5 minutes until someone else has made a guess before you guess again. Also No multiple guesses in the same post.
- Guessing posts in this thread should not be changed once they have been submitted. If you change your mind after making a guess, wait for another player to make a guess or wait 5 minutes.
- This time we’ll have 5 levels. For each correct guess you get 1 point (emoji; type of emoji for each level will be determined as the game progresses). After you have collected 10 points, you’ll move to the next level. The blue number behind a player indicates the number of correct guesses across the games.)
- Winner is who gets the 10th correct guess on Level 5
- At the end of the game the three players at the top get gold, silver, and bronze medals respectively and their blue-number emojis disappear)
- I’ll update the leader board if I find time.
- If you have any suggestions for these rules let me know. They can be changed anytime, if their is consensus among the players.