Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Too easy again…

LEADER BOARD
:steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :man_firefighter:DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::three::one:)
:soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :soccer: __ __ __ RICKROLL (:3rd_place_medal: :seven::one:)
:soccer: :soccer: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:six::one:)
:tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: __ __ __ __ __ __ :fire: GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::three:)
:camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: __ :de: HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::zero:)
:camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: __ __ __ BOJACK (:seven:)
:camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: __ __ __ THE BEAR (:one::five:)
:camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ CHARLIE_JACK (:two::six:)
:camera: :camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ROOFTOPCLOWN (:three:)
:camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ MICK (:three:)
:camera: :camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::zero:)
:camera: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DASAINT (:one:)

Players of previous rounds who have yet to make a correct guess
INCUBUS (:3rd_place_medal: :three::four:) TANDO (:five::five:) TEMPOGAIN (:three::four:) MA3XIU1 (:one::nine:)
CHARLIE PHILIPS (:one::four:) FEI-FAN (:one::four:)
WINDY TOWN (:one::three:) FUMAROLE (:one::one:) WAI (:six: ) TANGO42 (:three:)
ZEPTO (:three:) GAIN (:two:) GRUEN (:two:) HEYHO (:two:) LIAM_OG (:two:) SHAOLEFEN (:two:) BRIANJONES (:one:) GABOMAN (:one:) OWNLEYES (:one:)

No, I’m just that good. :sunglasses:

OK, here’s a fun one. Where is this and what (supposedly) happened here?
Hint: It’s in the U.S. :grin:

place

No one?

Random guess, is it in Louisiana?

The ruminant one finished the game!
bee

1 Like

No. It’s in the Northeast.

Does it have military significance?

No.

OK, this is taking way too long. Another hint: the site has religious significance.

Is that Adam-ondi-Ahman in Jameson, where Adam and Eve lived after being expelled from the Garden of Eden?

The site I’m looking for is in the Northeast, but you’re on the right track.

Sacred Grove in New York?

(according to the ravings of some nutter)

You’re now very close!

Hey! We are here just to find places, people and things, not answers for the meaning of life or anything else!
For that, I recommend The Temp!

Better be careful when crossing the street. :wink:

Hill Cumorah, where Joseph Smith was tutored by the angel Moroni and obtained an ancient record containing the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ?

:soccer:

Hallelujah!

1 Like

Okay, now I have to find something and post here for you guys to find it, right?
It has being so long last time I played this game that I forgot what’s next… :crazy_face: