Where the hell is my avatar?

Just noticed I don’t have an avatar any more. Went to my profile page, which is all different than before, to find that there’s no avatar url in there.
This is seriously a drag, as I have no idea what the address is any more.
I want to know who is responsible and I want to know RIGHT NOW!

Admit it. It’s because I’m too sexy, isn’t it? Your jealousy over my debonair good looks and suave sophistication is contemptible and your puerile attempts to stifle the hearts of my many lady fans is nothing short of pathetic. :fume: :fume: :fume:

Hmmmm

Looks good to me? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t see nuffink. It’s that bloody Maoman, I tell you. He has it in for me.

I think it looks better without, to be honest.

The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I actually had to wait a few days before the profile page would accept a new url. :s

Maybe it got something to do with those stanky XML dumps? :saywhat:

Those Heartless Bahsterds! It’s the Dreaded Blue Meanies, I tell you… :sunglasses:

[quote=“sandman”]Just noticed I don’t have an avatar any more. Went to my profile page, which is all different than before, to find that there’s no avatar url in there.
This is seriously a drag, as I have no idea what the address is any more.
I want to know who is responsible and I want to know RIGHT NOW!

Admit it. It’s because I’m too sexy, isn’t it? Your jealousy over my debonair good looks and suave sophistication is contemptible and your puerile attempts to stifle the hearts of my many lady fans is nothing short of pathetic. :fume: :fume: :fume:[/quote]
I checked your old file http://sigs.xs.to/sigs/04475/LRsax3crop.jpg, and it wasn’t displaying. :s So you need to rehost that image, but in the meantime, I’m giving you one to try on temporarily. :smiley:

I LOVE the new one!
Keep it, Sandman, keeeeeeep it.

Who you gonna call?
:smiley:

Interesting typo, added a y, I think that should read “my man-lady fans”.

HG

Poor Sandy. Ok, here you go.