Where to buy Wood Pellets for a Traeger Grill

I’m planning on bringing my Traeger grill with me when I move to Taiwan in April. When I last lived there, I don’t remember seeing any wood pellets (fuel for the grill). Does anyone know if they are available there? Thanks!

1 Like

Found it :slight_smile: PChome 24h購物 -

3 Likes

Hi @moonujuju I’m going to be on the same boat - thinking about shipping my Traeger grill to Taiwan. Did you end up using the pellets you listed from Solar Life? How was it?

Thank you!

Wow. Almost the same as the pellets I use for my cat litter trays. Compressed cedar sawdust.

Yes, I have cats. For myself, I use a regular toilet.

Cool! Have you used those pellets in a Traeger grill before? I read on Traeger’s website that they don’t recommend using off-brand pellets

No, they were much too large. I actually have just run out of the pellets that I brought from the US, and haven’t looked again. I’ll post here if I find something.

1 Like

Ahh that’s a bummer!
Thanks for the reply though and yes please post here if you find any alternatives! :pray:

These should work:

https://www.costco.com.tw/Lawn-Garden/Grills-Accessories/Grills-Accessories/Kirkland-Signature-Premium-Blend-BBQ-Hardwood-Pellets/p/1610159