Where to develop a digital photograph in Taiwan?

I’m looking for a place to print my new passport photo in Kaohsiung.

I tried the ibon machine at 7-11, but it didn’t have glossy photograph quality paper (or I couldn’t find that option), and I’m not sure it will be suitable for a passport.

No, I don’t have a Costco card, so that’s out.

Can anyone advise or recommend some services? Thanks.

Virtually any photo printing shop…konica, Kodak etc. Lots everywhere, especially in huge cities. I have used family marts in the past, some have photo printing machines

1 Like

Just get in one of these boots, follow the instructions, yes there is an English option. Get your picture taken. Choose the right size tho, they have fir ID, passport, drivers license, health insurance card etc. There is an app they have where you can upload your image, so in the future you can reprint as many times you want.

Your post reminded me, most hospitals have such booths.

Family Mart stores, Wellcome is starting, they can be anywhere.

Depends on the passport requirements. Last time I renewed my Canadian passport, the booths didn’t cut it. I had it done at a photo shop which knew the requirements. Check whatever government office you’re dealing with: they may recommend a place.

FYI - You can get a Costco card…use it for your photos or whatever and then return the card for a full refund.

The ones at Family have even US visa size.

Okay, finally got it done. I opted for Konica because there are many in Kaohsiung. I already did the photo myself and just needed to print it. I didn’t want to fool around with a booth. None of the 7-11s or Family Marts I went to in Kaohsiung print actual photographs on glossy photo paper.

Konica printed four 2x2 passport photos for 80 NT. It takes a few hours so they told me to come back at 4PM to collect.