Where to download MP3 Nowadays?

I’m actually going back to Stone Ages and want to download some mp3.

Does anyone have any suggestions on MP3 sites nowadays?

Looking for Hillsong’s newest album, Empire.

I think somewhere in the forum rules says something about posting illegal links to download. That said, have you tried to ask Mr. Google?

iTunes, Google Play Music, Amazon.com

Correct…strictly forbidden to mention illegal DL sites.

There is a site called kat.cr where you can find Linux ISO images of the Linux OS, which are perfectly legal and then you need a torrent client like utorrent to actually download it.
What else you can find there and if it is legal or not is not my business.

PS I’m pretty sure there is something seriously seriously wrong with stealing Christian music. There was this commandment or something that specifically mentioned that sort of thing…

10 Commandments included IPs!?

[quote=“jamezku”]I’m actually going back to Stone Ages and want to download some mp3.

Download Spotify on any device (mobile or otherwise) and type in “Hillsong Empire.” Done. All the music is also available offline with a simple download for premium users at about US$4 per month. Also, Spotify is 100% legal.

[quote=“RockOn”][quote=“jamezku”]I’m actually going back to Stone Ages and want to download some mp3.

Download Spotify on any device (mobile or otherwise) and type in “Hillsong Empire.” Done. All the music is also available offline with a simple download for premium users at about US$4 per month. Also, Spotify is 100% legal.[/quote]

Problem solved, but then again, I cut off internet at home :noway:

10 Commandments included IPs!?[/quote]

Jesus told us not to worry, whether downloading Christian songs for free or worry about what to eat, so don’t think too much Hokwongwei.

:discodance:

Jesus told us not to worry, whether downloading Christian songs for free or worry about what to eat, so don’t think too much Hokwongwei.

:discodance:[/quote]

Yeah thats what i figure. If its Christian music, you should be able to download it for free and it would be your duty to pass it on , no ?

Didn’t Jesus throw out the money changers at the temple? Christ never did need no money. Lucky Dude.

We should be more like him and need (well cant need no money but) LESS of the devils paper?

Well, not MY worry, I rarely have too much of the Devil’s notes on hand.

It’s easy!

1. Join a music service like KKBOX, Spotify, or My Music (I think). My Music may still use WMA which is the most compatible with Audials
  2. Purchase a great program called Audials.
  3. GET OFF YOUR F***ING ASS and write, call and harass your representatives not to support the TPP
    Explanation: People have been fighting for the right to record ever since the lord invented the record able gramophone. Oh, sorry the player piano. Anyway, with each new invention, player piano, recordable disk, wire recorder, tape recorder etc we’ve went to court and won the right to record for personal use. The home recording act. Now, just because this latest incarnation is digital, we are signing away our rights… Tunebite (Audials) exploits the loophole that lets you record legally.
    But, all this is going to dissapear because of the TPP. Right now, people bypass region codes to enjoy our DVD’s, fake locations just so they can buy or watch media that is not available in their home countries. They record capture cache for videos and things that they want to preserve. All those things are now technically leagle but won’t be if the dictator gets his TPP.
    By the way… Spotify is really neat. They allow you to keep your music in your phone offine and the price is 149 a month It’s not even worth the trouble to convert things to mp3. 149 for all the music, past and present is really a great deal.

:discodance:[/quote]

Yeah thats what i figure. If its Christian music, you should be able to download it for free and it would be your duty to pass it on , no ?

Didn’t Jesus throw out the money changers at the temple? Christ never did need no money. Lucky Dude.

We should be more like him and need (well cant need no money but) LESS of the devils paper?

Well, not MY worry, I rarely have too much of the Devil’s notes on hand.[/quote]
If it’s Christian music, why not ask or talk with the artists. They my sell you the cd directly. Find out what they do with the money. It may be given to charity. They may even send you a free CD or download if you tell them where you are.

There’s been a shitload of amendments to that document brother: about a million.

Like:

1. Thou shalt not kill

Amendments: unless thou see a gay, an adulteress, an enemy of Israel, an unbeliever, a blasphemer, a heretic, a witch, a Jew, a black man with a white woman, a cross-dresser, The Messiah, a downloader of mp3s, etc.

[quote=“Charlie Phillips”]1. Thou shalt not kill

Amendments: unless thou see a gay, an adulteress, an enemy of Israel, an unbeliever, a blasphemer, a heretic, a witch, a Jew, a black man with a white woman, a cross-dresser, The Messiah, a downloader of mp3s, etc.[/quote]

Amen.

There’s been a shitload of amendments to that document brother: about a million.

Like:

1. Thou shalt not kill

Amendments: unless thou see a gay, an adulteress, an enemy of Israel, an unbeliever, a blasphemer, a heretic, a witch, a Jew, a black man with a white woman, a cross-dresser, The Messiah, a downloader of mp3s, etc.[/quote]

Haha, are you a Muslim or a Communist :roflmao: