Where to look up past court cases?

Thanks, tando.

As @mad_masala said, @yyy may also be able to help.

A few years ago, the poster @olm also wrote some instructions for using the Judicial Yuan case search function. The instructions are here:

Forumosa migrated to Discourse software from a board that used phpbb software. I don’t know anything about coding, but somehow a small but important part of @olm’s post got deleted in the migration. olm’s paragraph numbered “1)” should read like this:

The first url that @olm mentions above, http://jirs.judicial.gov.tw/FJUD/FJUDQRY01_1.aspx, should (I hope) allow you to use Google Translate by right-clicking the page and then left-clicking “Translate to English” if you have a Chrome browser. Unless my memory is deceiving me, I think right-clicking might also work now on Internet Explorer (I think you may get a Bing translation instead of Google Translate), and I think there’s an app you can get for Firefox that will allow you to right-click for Google Translate.

@olm also gives a list of English translations for various items you may read on that webpage.

Here’s @olm’s instructional post on the earlier phpbb bulletin board, which is still accessible at the time of the writing of this post: