Where to post a Buxiban for Sale ad?

Is there a place to post businesses for sale? It doesn’t seem to fit into any of the Taiwanted categories.

Try miscellaneous for now. I see what you mean though. That’s a category we should add - businesses for sale.

I’d like to buy a monkey business.

Miscellaneous? That puts me in with the activities, pet adoptions and personals. Maybe I can try 'Buxiban for sale - 110 students, thriving business, includes pet dog, language exchange with beautiful Taiwanese co-workers, and free beer and pizza every Friday! 1.2 mil.

where?

…ya had me at the “free beer and pizza every Friday! 1.2 mil.”

Sounds cheap at the price.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]…ya had me at the “free beer and pizza every Friday! 1.2 mil.”

Sounds cheap at the price.[/quote]
Yeah but the foreign teachers would want to be paid for the eating and drinking time.

[quote=“Surly”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]…ya had me at the “free beer and pizza every Friday! 1.2 mil.”

Yeah but the foreign teachers would want to be paid for the eating and drinking time.[/quote]

:bravo: :notworthy:

[quote=“Surly”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]…ya had me at the “free beer and pizza every Friday! 1.2 mil.”

Yeah but the foreign teachers would want to be paid for the eating and drinking time.[/quote]
Remember this sage advice from a few years back…

“Hire Mormons to teach…”

heh heh heh…:laughing:

It’s in Yong He. Mountain views - believe it or not. 4 classrooms, decent size gym. 60k rent. Solid 8 year reputation.
Over time, I could probably, and I’m trying to sell it to Taiwanese for more money, but being a foreign run school, that’s the kind of niche it’s built in a pretty tight market, so I think a Foreigner - Chinese owner dynamic gives it the best chance of success. That’s what I would like to see.
Interestingly, I heard you can also sell the kids off like cattle at a farm auction to other schools. There’s a going rate. I’m definitely not there yet.