If you had one of these?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/england/london/3077508.stm

Hunting for corpses in the Tanshui.

Venice

Pretty much anywhere I want.

Hsi-chih after heavy rain.

Looks like Eddie Irvine driving that.

It’s Boss Hogg.

Interesting vehicle but it is definitely a case of 1+1=0 for most people.

If I had a spare

I’m thinking that I’d kick some ass in the dragon boat race.

Without the motor on it would be a slug since it’s just a 3 seater. The middle seat could be for the drum banger/steerer while each outside seat for a rower. It would look cool with a dragon head mounted on the front though.

Without the motor on it would be a slug since it’s just a 3 seater. The middle seat could be for the drum banger/steerer while each outside seat for a rower. It would look cool with a dragon head mounted on the front though.[/quote]

Plus it’s got a radio.

Macau…since I like to gamble, so I can go there every weekend!! :wink:

So that’s what happened to him. He’s probably off looking for Mermaids.

Some place with babes…that boat guarantees all the action you could ever possibly imagine.

I’d like to rip around Sun Moon Lake in one of these.

The Brits always think small. Whereas we in South Carolina…:laughing:

abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/Trav … Yacht.html

The perfect vehicle for any bands Great Lakes tour. Plus, you’re not likely to get busted for smoking dope in the middle of Lake Michigan.

I’d cruise around Taiwan’s best beaches, showing off to the babes and offering rides to the loveliest and most scantily clad ones. And when I had a willing passenger, I’d drive out to sea for a layby stop away from prying eyes, recline the seats, and see how much we could make that little beauty rock.

Give Star Gemini some competition and set up a Wild & Wet Chicken visa run to Yonaguni.