Which ISP that provides fast internet in New Taipei

I’ll be moving from Taipei to New Taipei and wonder which has the fastest internet specifically in Sanchong area? I’m currently using Taiwan Mobile broadband here in Taipei and its pretty fast and cheap.

You should be able to move your service if you are satisfied with what you have. I have the $999 combo plan with Taiwan Mobile that provides both 4G to my phone and home cable Internet.

1 Like

I’m using the same combo plan here in Taipei. :grinning: I heard that internet speed varies depending on the location? Are you in New Taipei?

1 Like

Taiwan mobile broadband sucks in Xinzhuang, btw.

1 Like

Yes. I get full speeds on mine. Danshui

I would try just asking them if they serve your new house.

1 Like

I just went to Twnmobile sadly they do not have service in my new address :smiling_face_with_tear:

Do you guys get end to end fiber? Is there like a coverage map I can find somewhere?

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find any. I think better to personally inquire at the store :sweat_smile:

Chungwha is best. More consistent pings and speeds and connects to peers noticeably faster.

2 Likes

Has anyone compared TW mobile home internet with Chungwha home internet? I noticed TW mobile tends to go down randomly throughout the day a few times a week and especially around midnight. I’m using the 1 Gbps TW mobile plan, which I think is limited to around 100 Mbps upload speed. The provider is kbro in 陽明山.

Chungwha home internet for 1 Gbps is much more expensive, but they have 600 Mbps upload speeds which makes me think it might be much better? Also Chungwha isn’t tied to a single provider per region like kbro in 陽明山 which doesn’t let you move around in Taiwan without a 8k move fee. I think Chungwha just charges around 500 to move and they’re supported all over Taiwan.

The price for me to get Chungwha is about 10x the price since I’m already paying for 5G with TW mobile and they offer a bundled 1G plan for only a little bit more.

If you really want the fastest internet available in your area, you need to enquire about an enterprise-grade service. It will cost big but this is the only way of getting the best.

1 Like