Which kind of health check to get?

Quit my teaching job. Obtained a letter of contract cancellation before my last day. Applied for the 6 month ARC extension to look for work. Worked my last day at my old job. Picked up my new ARC with the 6 month extension. Got hired by a new school. Now I have to get a new health check so the new company can file for a new work permit.
Question: Do I get the normal health check as though I’m getting one for the first time, or do I get the health check marked for the ARC extension? IIRC the only difference is the latter doesn’t check for things like MMR.

Has your new employer not specified which to get?