Which kind of Taiwan girls attracts you the most?

[quote=“ehophi”]
In my life, “the one who got away” had a dozen vaginal piercings,[/quote]
Oh. My. God.
OMG! :astonished:

[quote=“ehophi”]I’ve laid out the same five criteria for women to guarantee long-term success with me: (1) non-codependence, (2) a strong libido, (3) biting sarcasm, (4) a challenging intellect, and (5) effortless physical attractiveness.

But ever since I started dating them, I’ve always loved damaged goods – the works! I like women with daddy issues who tattoo themselves on their arms and back. I like the kinds of chicks who work out their pent-up anger at punk shows and in my bedroom. I like them to be argumentative and cynical. I love them. They’re the sort of women who know that a man isn’t “her other half,” and doesn’t fulfill some “completion” bullshit. These chicks appreciate a relationship for the bond, but don’t rush headlong into the “happily ever after” line.[/quote]
Hmmm… I feel like from the friends I know and the way they make their culture out to be… Those strong, independent types are hard to come by in any East Asain country.
And it seems “daddy-issued” girls would be more likely to be the clingy, emotionally-insecure type. Then again, the “daddy issues” girls might also be those Lolita styled ones (I’ve always thought they were secretly daddy-issues girls, to be honest). Does Taiwan have Lolitas?

[quote=“Gao Bohan”]

But nobody is forced to adopt an English name. They choose to. [/quote]

That is not true, local companies often force their staff to adopt English names. At least one friend was told he “would not be suitable to work at the company unless he adopted an English name.”

This has been my experience, but I figured I just wasn’t looking in the right places.

I meant that part somewhat loosely. It’s a third-person comment that men make about these women. They all have little tragedies, but they may not be “daddy issues” exactly.

I have dated a girl with real daddy issues (the pedophilic sort of daddy issues). She was clingy and got out of shape as we were dating, which is why we’re not together anymore.

[quote=“antarcticbeech”]No: fake eyelashes, LV or Coach handbags or whatever, ghostly white skin, heavy makeup or listening to parents.

Oh, and no marriage-minded virgins :noway: either.

So I figure I’m working with about 1 or 2 percent of the nubility. :whistle:[/quote]

I TOTALLY agree! Those eye lashes look absolutely ridiculous. They’re so long that they have to remove the lenses from their glasses so they don’t rub. Why bother wearing glasses if they don’t shade your eyes or correct your vision? The majority of the women here seem to hide from the sun like vampires, my wife included. I have a Jeep but I can never take the top off because my wife doesn’t want to get a tan or mess up her hair. I definitely prefer a little color on my women but… Oh well :neutral: Another thing that annoys me is that high pitch voice that women use here. Do Taiwanese men really find that attractive? And don’t even get me started about the relationship between women and their parents here… :loco:

But in the end, I have a weakness for that long natural shiny black/brown hair.

The kind of Taiwanese girls I am attracted to generally have the following attributes:

• positive attitude, compassionate, affectionate, loyal, confident, submissive and all around good personality
  • medium height (5’4" to 5’8")
  • nice proportional face
  • curvy figure, nice hips, busty (not fake) but not top heavy
  • slim but athletic (no flabby grandma arms)
  • even skin tone (light to medium dark)
  • healthy black hair (straight or wavy), no split ends, not dry, not oily
  • blue, green or amber eyes (real iris color, not artificial)
  • perfect health

hmmm, I wonder if that’s asking too much…

[quote=“maoman”][quote=“huiyu0207”]Okay I am really new here and I am a Taiwanese girl.If there are any grammar mistakes, just forgive me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am always very curious about foreign people who come to Taiwan. Several days ago i found this website and …its so cool that i can ask my questions here :slight_smile:

I want to know why you come to Taiwan?
Do you come to Taiwan for pleasure or for work?
If you just come to here for pleasure then why you choose Taiwan.

Which kind of Taiwan girls (or boys) attracts you the most?
Tall? Short? Sexy? Cute?
And my friend told me her English teacher told her that foreign guys usually just “play” with girls and don’t want to take any responsibility. Her teacher think girls in Taiwan once see foreigners will throw herself on a man no matter how he looks like. How do you think that? Is that true? (btw my friend’s English teacher is a foreigner.)
So is that really doesn’t matter how she looks as long as she has good body?!
Is that how you choose your girl?

btw I saw several handsome guys skateboarding in the square in front of Taipei Long Shan Temple several months ago :smiley:
but I was just too shy to talk to them.[/quote]
Welcome to Forumosa! :slight_smile:
I’ve never been attracted to “cute”, because in Taiwan that often means infantile. Also, ALL men of a certain age just want to “play” and not take responsibility - it’s not a people of the world vs. Taiwanese thing. At some point or other, most men grow up and settle down.

Also, it is my belief that all men are attracted to a good body but many of us have other qualities that we find just as or more important in a romantic partner.[/quote]

Yes, but it is often a lot easier to play when you do not have family, friends, and classmates around to influence your behavior or to somewhat keep people in line with societal norms.

[quote] At some point or other, most men grow up and settle down.

Sort of. They first start looking ugly and growing hair in odd places. Shortly after that (usually after embarrassing themselves for a couple of years) they realise their market value is not what it used to be, and then they grow up and settle down.[/quote]

Actually, isn’t that why they move to Asia in the first place so that after they are ugly they can get some Asian girls who don’t mind dating an ugly foreigner or don’t realize the foreigner is ugly.

[quote=“Gryphon”]The kind of Taiwanese girls I am attracted to generally have the following attributes:

• positive attitude, compassionate, affectionate, loyal, confident, submissive and all around good personality
  • medium height (5’4" to 5’8")
  • nice proportional face
  • curvy figure, nice hips, busty (not fake) but not top heavy
  • slim but athletic (no flabby grandma arms)
  • even skin tone (light to medium dark)
  • healthy black hair (straight or wavy), no split ends, not dry, not oily
  • blue, green or amber eyes (real iris color, not artificial)
  • perfect health

hmmm, I wonder if that’s asking too much…[/quote]

Hmmm…you think?

My list is like yours, except my only real demands for attractiveness are:

• all or most of her limbs and teeth,
  • a face that won’t puzzle dogs,
  • an intact vagina (not fake),
  • an adequate height (I’ll give her a few minutes to adjust if she’s petite, but I demand on full-length insertion.) (And don’t you women shit on me for this one! I do ungodly foreplay!), and
  • recognizably human (i.e. not walrus) shape.

But this is just the physical end. Submissiveness is for fragile egos! I go for thick skin and some bite.

[quote=“ehophi”]

• an intact vagina (not fake),
  • an adequate height (I’ll give her a few minutes to adjust if she’s petite, but I demand on full-length insertion.) (And don’t you women shit on me for this one! I do ungodly foreplay!)[/quote]
    I don’t think I want to know…
    But I have to!!

Explain. Both.

*I edited out the naughty bits in the post following this one, and the posts that quoted them (try to keep it PG13). They can be found in the Temp forum.–Housecat

My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false compare.

I realised last night that I do seem to have a particular type. About 155-160cm, about 55kg, 34/36C/D (Taiwan size). By the height weight ratio you should be able to gather I don’t like my girls particularly petite (not small boned), but average height for a Taiwanese woman. Enough bodyfat that she reckons (or friends and family/ex-Tw BF reckoned) she could or should lose about 5kg (but I wouldn’t want her to, i.e. a bit of tummy fat and thick thighs with a round/larger than average bum for a Taiwanese woman. Darker than the average Taiwanese girl (a vague aboriginal trait, I suppose). About 6-8 years younger than me. Long straight/wavy hair. Hornier than average. Non-smoker (which is odd, as I smoke). Larger than average eyes (another vague aboriginal trait, I guess) and a nice smile/happy demeanor. Able to take and give a joke. A cuddler. Opinionated. Bit of an arguer, but not extremely so.

Just sort of dawned on me. :idunno:

[quote=“bismarck”]I realised last night that I do seem to have a particular type. About 155-160cm, about 55kg, 34/36C/D (Taiwan size). By the height weight ratio you should be able to gather I don’t like my girls particularly petite (not small boned), but average height for a Taiwanese woman. Enough bodyfat that she reckons (or friends and family/ex-Tw BF reckoned) she could or should lose about 5kg (but I wouldn’t want her to, i.e. a bit of tummy fat and thick thighs with a round/larger than average bum for a Taiwanese woman. Darker than the average Taiwanese girl (a vague aboriginal trait, I suppose). About 6-8 years younger than me. Long straight/wavy hair. Hornier than average. Non-smoker (which is odd, as I smoke). Larger than average eyes (another vague aboriginal trait, I guess) and a nice smile/happy demeanor. Able to take and give a joke. A cuddler. Opinionated. Bit of an arguer, but not extremely so.

Just sort of dawned on me. :idunno:[/quote]

:astonished: I reckon we share a taste here. Wait, where was my girl yesterday? oh right, in Tainan. But with me :slight_smile:

[quote=“fuex”][quote=“bismarck”]I realised last night that I do seem to have a particular type. About 155-160cm, about 55kg, 34/36C/D (Taiwan size). By the height weight ratio you should be able to gather I don’t like my girls particularly petite (not small boned), but average height for a Taiwanese woman. Enough bodyfat that she reckons (or friends and family/ex-Tw BF reckoned) she could or should lose about 5kg (but I wouldn’t want her to, i.e. a bit of tummy fat and thick thighs with a round/larger than average bum for a Taiwanese woman. Darker than the average Taiwanese girl (a vague aboriginal trait, I suppose). About 6-8 years younger than me. Long straight/wavy hair. Hornier than average. Non-smoker (which is odd, as I smoke). Larger than average eyes (another vague aboriginal trait, I guess) and a nice smile/happy demeanor. Able to take and give a joke. A cuddler. Opinionated. Bit of an arguer, but not extremely so.

:astonished: I reckon we share a taste here. Wait, where was my girl yesterday? oh right, in Tainan. But with me :slight_smile:[/quote]
Good thing yours was with you, and mine was with me. Otherwise, one of us would be very worried about now. :smiley:

Oh man, do I know the girl for you bismarck. She works in a bar about 50 meters from my place. Except she’s a little taller than average because of looong brown legs :lovestruck: . And I haven’t tested her hornyness level, alas, but she has a kind of wild animal energy about her. Taiwanese management and clientele. She is usually surrounded by half a dozen guys who don’t think she is hot :astonished:.

Did this:

[quote=“bismarck”]I realised last night that I do seem to have a particular type. About 155-160cm, about 55kg, 34/36C/D (Taiwan size). By the height weight ratio you should be able to gather I don’t like my girls particularly petite (not small boned), but average height for a Taiwanese woman. Enough bodyfat that she reckons (or friends and family/ex-Tw BF reckoned) she could or should lose about 5kg (but I wouldn’t want her to, i.e. a bit of tummy fat and thick thighs with a round/larger than average bum for a Taiwanese woman. Darker than the average Taiwanese girl (a vague aboriginal trait, I suppose). About 6-8 years younger than me. Long straight/wavy hair. Hornier than average. Non-smoker (which is odd, as I smoke). Larger than average eyes (another vague aboriginal trait, I guess) and a nice smile/happy demeanor. Able to take and give a joke. A cuddler. Opinionated. Bit of an arguer, but not extremely so.

Have anything to do with this?

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62425&start=370

Ideally for me 160cm plus/minus 5 cm. 45 to 50 kg 34b.24.34 Pretty (and cute) face, loving and sweet personality. Intelligent, no dummies please body proportional, pretty legs a must.

And of course she has to like ME as well. Yes yes, the “available” kind attracts me . First they have to be available and then lets see where we can put them. ONS, a bi-monthly sleep-over, GF material or marryin kind.

Damn, she sounds nice. I reckon I should come visit! :howyoudoin:

[quote=“GuyInTaiwan”]Did this:

Have anything to do with this?

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=62425&start=370[/quote]
Nope, sorry. It was more of what I was looking at at my house when it dawned on me…

Update! The regular guys are gone from my local bar tonight for some reason. And she’s kicking everyone’s ass in the drinking games. And just now she’s playing darts with a guy and just hit two triple twenties and a five. It’s a fucking slaughter. :lovestruck:

Oh man.

[quote=“antarcticbeech”]Update! The regular guys are gone from my local bar tonight for some reason. And she’s kicking everyone’s ass in the drinking games. And just now she’s playing darts with a guy and just hit two triple twenties and a five. It’s a fucking slaughter. :lovestruck:

Oh man.[/quote]

And you are…just a fly on the wall? Get in the game, my little friend! :wink:

[quote=“antarcticbeech”] And just now she’s playing darts with a guy and just hit two triple twenties and a five. It’s a fucking slaughter. :lovestruck:

Oh man.[/quote]

oh man, she sounds like my gf, I recall when I showed her how to play darts, and she starting taking names and then said “I used to throw knives with the boys when I was a tomboy kid”, I was in love. plus, she’s 180.

So, Tommy, after all this experience, how do you know a girl LIKES you as in you you and not say, your status, financial stability, assets, etc.