Which passports do you hold? Where is Forumosa from? Kiwis/Aussies and South America look away and South Africans/all Africans

They poll can only list 20 options. I apologize to all the non popular countries. Select the country of which you have a passport/citizenship.

• Taiwan
  • France
  • Belgium
  • Russia
  • America
  • Germany
  • Canada
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • U.K
  • Netherlands
  • Mexico
  • The Philippines
  • Spain
  • Poland
  • India
  • Sweden
  • China
  • Japan
  • Korea

0 voters

What if I have more than 1?

1 Like

You can select up too 5. If your more than that I hate you.

1 Like

“America”? Seriously???

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say they are very united at the moment.

1 Like

Damn, I have 2 but only 1 is in your list. I assume you will create a clever GIF or do something else with this? I mean, its somewhat boring if just this.

1 Like

I wish the poll would let you chose more than 20 options. I’m sorry @fanglangzhe, which country of yours did I miss?

South Africa
Norway
Vietnam
Latvia

Latin American countries are included in America?

2 Likes

If the term America commonly refers to your country, then yes.

Korea includes both of north and south?

I forgot the “people unironically pretending to larp as raccoons” category. Sorry Rocket :sweat:

Of course!

Taiwan is for passport holders from republic of china?

If you hold the passport. Why purposely be a dick? You think we have many North Korean posters here? Other than @IbisWtf

1 Like

ROC passports now have Taiwan written on the front, one of the smaller victories.

2 Likes

Hong Kong is a part of China (some would disagree but that’s another discussion), but has its own passport.

1 Like

I was going to put HK but didn’t want people to to cry about it and be anal like they already are in this thread.

“HK is part of China”
“North or South Korea”
“What does America as a country mean”
“Does America mean Peru?”
“What does U.K stand for”

1 Like

He can just edit it to say PRC/HK/Macau SAR

Add New Zealand to that poll or we will annex the Sudetenland.

:new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand::new_zealand:

2 Likes

Could have just put the real China to throw people off :grinning:

2 Likes