Which Stan to travel to in this time of the beer virus?

To honor @tando’s topic request:

So, which do you prefer, @tando, Turkmenistan or Tajikistan?
Positives/Negatives?
Not bordering each other, so what form of transportation between the 2?

1 Like

I doubt those places are corona virus free. It’s just hey have no official reporting in place.

Ranked last in RSF’s 2019 World Press Freedom Index, Turkmenistan is one of the world’s most closed countries. The government controls all domestic media and continues to step up its persecution of those who clandestinely report for exile media outlets. The few Internet users can only access a highly-censored version of the Internet, usually in cafés where they must first present identification.

1 Like

i heard loss of sense of humor is a symptom of the virus, too

1 Like

In that case this thread was posted in the wrong sub-forum.

1 Like

Aren’t their boarders are closed now?

Let’s just say Stan

@tando, are you from Stan

for curiosity’s sake, let’s say they are open.
which one should be seen first, and why?

I would prefer tajikistan for mountains.

1 Like

Tajik sounds like it can be perfectly transliterated by 大食 /daH-zyik/ in Middle Chinese.

大食 used to be the name to refer Arabic empires.

Since there are no other sports being played elsewhere you could choose Tajikistan for the Goat Hockey playoffs?

2 Likes

Does London bookies have betting lines on the games?

I’ve been worried sick actually about how the bookies are faring in these difficult times.

2 Likes

Belorus professional soccer not carrying the heavy load?

1 Like

I think the predictive analytics would be a mess considering the village next door is always full of thieves and liars.

I tend to agree, but do they allow the goats to be milked in the middle of the game or is that interferring with team members’ pre-match physiques?

Uh…you might want to look into what part the goat plays in the scheme of things.

kind of like indian lacrosse

I doubt her father is named Stan.

Stan of Stan