Which Taiwan athletes will do well in the Olympics?

I wonder if anyone here supports any Taiwanese on the Olympic team.

Taiwan might do ok in martial arts.

[quote=“Aboriginal girl”]I wonder if anyone here supports any Taiwanese on the Olympic team.

Taiwan might do ok in martial arts.[/quote]

this year it’s probably gonna be archery, weight lifting, taekwando, doubles tennis, badminton and golf or something.

Taiwan used to do alright at baseball when it was still an Olympic sport.

[quote=“hansioux”][quote=“Aboriginal girl”]I wonder if anyone here supports any Taiwanese on the Olympic team.

this year it’s probably gonna be archery, weight lifting, taekwando, doubles tennis, badminton and golf or something.

Taiwan used to do alright at baseball when it was still an Olympic sport.[/quote]

Golf is not an Olympic sport.

[quote=“Tony the Tiger”][quote=“hansioux”][quote=“Aboriginal girl”]I wonder if anyone here supports any Taiwanese on the Olympic team.

Taiwan used to do alright at baseball when it was still an Olympic sport.[/quote]

Golf is not an Olympic sport.[/quote]

Not yet anyway…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf_at_th … r_Olympics
the IOC decided to reinstate this event for the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Dr Spock is competing this afternoon in the Judo. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hsu Shu Ching of Chinese Taipei just successfully snatch lifted 99kg, and is currently 2nd behind the Moldovan girl.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/athletes/e897a179-2acb-4adb-878b-2e9dc7776875
I finally got the Olympics live streaming on my iPad. :discodance:

Edit: Hsu Shu Ching did earn the Silver in the snatch. She is now competing in the clean and jerk.