Whistle blower says the UN gave over names of human rights activist to China

Why is not getting more news? Is NTD a legit news source? Never heard of them.

4 Likes

Funded by founded by Falun Gong practitioners. I wouldnā€™t say they are unbiased.

From Wikipedia:

3 Likes

I see. I suspect all news have biases now anyways. But it seems the whistle blower is real but I donā€™t see anyone else covering this.

Is this the same news?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/un-human-rights-office-china-dissidents.amp

Funny. I asked the same question this morning in a group chat about a different video that made (and escalating tension between the navies of the US and PRC in the South China Sea). Looking then up online led me to that Wikipedia page

I donā€™t think the major new media companies cover everything in a timely way, but for stories like this, Iā€™m going to need more experience and sources involved in the reporting.

1 Like

Has this been fact checked by the goto purveyors of truth, CNN? If not, it has to be 100% fake.
The UN are saints as are China. Both can be trusted beyond any doubt (like the media that ā€˜fact checkā€™ on our behalf and for the benefit of our minds and way of thinking).

Iā€™m sorry , you canā€™t really trust FLG media. 75% is bullshit

Biased and focused on certain stories more than others, like 100% of other media sources. They do some good reporting related to China.