Who are you? What are you? Why are you?

Feel free to answer in the most creative way possible. Either that, or start posting your memoirs.

I’m a guy. Or at least I was the last time I went to the bathroom. I’m a perfectionist - that’s my one flaw. I was created after a lightning bolt struck a cabinet full of chemicals. This accident transformed me into the slowest man alive.

I’m a water distributor in Kaohsiung.
My margins are yuge. I’m now taking away American orders from China due to trade dispute.
I have begun selling beer in some water pumps down south, because there’s no such thing as a legal drinking age down here. Anything goes. The North is for whimps.

1 Like

just checking…is the “h” silent in whimp?

1 Like

only whimps care about phonetics

I’m a third culture kid!

Hope it’s good beer. Not Go Beer, or something like that.

I never heard the term “third culture kid” before today. Had to look it up on Google. I’m now wondering if my kids are third or fourth culture kids, or if they’re just second culture kids, or maybe even first culture kids. Color me confused right now.

I’m guessing no.

2 Likes

Snoopy.
Beagle.
Charles Schulz.

You like it doggy style I see.

made it to Beagle Scout yet? ba-dum :drum:

Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who the :banana: are you?

1 Like

1 Like

Been listening to Quadrophenia lately. Great album.

1 Like

I like only a handful of songs by The Who. One other (in addition the tune above) is Eminence Front. It reminds of the Old Testament book of Ecclesiastes, which starts like this:

1 The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless.”

Another song by The Who that works well for this thread.

When are you?

Really, I thought Taiwan had it set on 18. There goes your market of under age drinking kids.

I’m now.

I’m me
I’m a cat
I don’t do mice