Who can I employ and how?

Hello all. I’ve been reading everyone’s very helpful comments on how to set up a business/get an ARC through said business etc…

I have another question. A friend and I were hoping to go into business together (opening a restaurant). We both would need ARCs though our business. Would it be possible to do so?

To be a bit more clear I would be the largest shareholder and manager and my friend would be the minority and the chef.

It’s possible, but depends on your total capitalization, turnover etc. I doubt you would be successful as a small company applying for a chef’s work permit so you would have to apply as a manager or representative. If you are refused a second ARC and are a little creative then anything is possible, for example you could split into the main company and a shell company/rep. office for the 2nd ARC.